[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Brain fog won't go away! :(

Brain fog won't go away! :(

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Brain fog won't go away! :(

Postby charley » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Iceskatemum I'm going home soon, so I think I will try and find my original Dr's note and see if I can still use that instead of going to the Dr here to get another, if not, I'll get a new one after xmas :)

Monica that's really scary because I have actually done the same thing before! And once drove off without doing it back up (luckily I noticed almost straight away because I was heading onto the motorway!)

ouchisme I get like that sometimes, although at the same time it sometimes helps me remember what I was thinking of! But then I think it depends on how bad I am.....if I can't remember at the time, I normally remember when I'm asleep or something which is even more annoying!
Thank you :) My Sunday....and Saturday, have been a bit too restful as I've been stuck in bed ill...again :( Hope you're well and have had a nice weekend :)

I have just got a new app for my phone that's aimed at students for organising things so I shall have to see how it works.....and if I remember to use it properly hahaha
charley
UKFM Member

Postby monica » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 am

monica
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 am

I'm sure some of the ladies on here will empathise!

Was coming home from my sisters house and the keys were in the depths of my handbag. This meant I had to juggle varies bits and bobs until I found the keys.
Almost by instinct I put my bag and all the bits & bobs I had retrieved from my bag on the roof to allow me to open the door , I then forgot all about it and drove off leaving a trail of the contents of my bag in my wake.

Luckly my sister's neighbour realised the bits and bobs all over thier road were mine and so she managed to pick up all plus the bag . needless to say when my sis phoned to say she had my bag , I hadn't even realise it was gone!
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby charley » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 pm

charley
UKFM Member

Postby monica » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 am

lol iceskatemum that did make me laugh, what are we all like? :lol: I know these things aren't funny really, infuriating more like! but it's good to come on here and read others do the same things, so you know you aren't going potty!
monica
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi Charley

This frustrates me so much too. I'm quite career driven (well I was till FM hit me) and I was always so organised, remembered everything down to the finest detail and now I struggle to finish a sentence lol.

I got myself a cute little filofax organiser from Paperchase. It's small and light so doesn't weigh my bag down and I write everything in there! You can also get these small colour coded dot stickers with things like "appointment" or "to do" and I stick the relevant sticker to the note I make. It makes it much easier for me to manage the flippin fibro fog lol and if it isn't in that diary I won't remember it lol
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby charley » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:32 pm

That sounds like a really good idea! Esp the stickers! :D
My problem there is that I forget I have one and to use it! lol :crazy:
charley
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping