[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Pain pain go away...

Pain pain go away...

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pain pain go away...

Postby Mog29 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Sorry to moan, think I just need to let it out now.
I'm fed up. The back of my head hurts but it's not a headache. My neck shoulders and back are hurting really badly today and I just want to cry my eyes out now :,(
I'm so stressed right now.
I'm in pain,I'm shattered and my 13 year old has the attitude from hell this week. :evil:
I just want to give up and go and hide in a dark cave or something... :too-upset:
Mog29
UKFM Member

Re: Pain pain go away...

Postby shazq » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm

:grouphug: Have you got a wheat bag? you could wrap it around your neck which might help.

Try having a hot bath to relax yourself.

Hope it eases soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Pain pain go away...

Postby masonsbarms » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 pm

hi mog, so sorry you are feeling so bad, your moody teen wont help with things,

my 18yr old has given me a rough few days and hes normaly so good, but a few coments hes made and thought nothing of have brought me down this time,

if you can take time out to relax on your own and like shaqz said hot bath warm bags hot bottles and peace.

i try to follow my hubbys advice when he says take no notice he dosent mean it(son that is) but when you feel low every little thing makes matters worse dosnt it.

i hope you start to feel better soon .

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to Help / Tips on Coping