[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Moving pain

Moving pain

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Moving pain

Postby Mog29 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi,
Some days I have the pain in my arms, somedays it's moved to my back.
Yesterday the pain was in my neck,going across my shoulders, but today I still have that, and now pain in my lower back too.
Do you find that your pain "moves"??
Some days if I ingest yeast,in bread, it will make me I'll, some days it won't!!
FM is so bizar!!!! :yikes:
Mog29
UKFM Member

Re: Moving pain

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:08 pm

hi mog, this is usual i think for fm,

it dose this all the time with me i say its like an alien in my body trying to stab or dig its way out of my body and is trying diffrent places.
and it seems to affect all aspects of our beings,

take care and hope it eases soon xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi Mog

Yes this is normal, fibro likes to surprise us and wonders all over our body, my pain is allover its never just in one place. :roll:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Mog29 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm not glad u are in pain, but I'm glad I'm not alone on it!! I had to go shopping today as the cupboards were bare, and bless my kids, they packed all of the shopping, loaded the car and un-packed when we got home!!! My back just couldn't handle lifting anything once I got past the fruit and veg...
Mog29
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 pm

I have to do my shopping online now, when they deliver it they carry it into the kitchen for me, they even help lift the heavy items out. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby tracyann » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Hi. I found the pain was keeping itself to the top half of my body before, neck elbows, shoulders, fingers and although it was painful could cope. Now all of a sudden its taken up residence in my hips as well. Getting up from sofa, out of car very painful, and if I sit still for too long at work cant get off my chair very easily. Only recently been diagnosed and not sure what to expect next. Im stubborn and dont want to give in to this but hard when tired and in pain. Feels daunting its not going to get better for good. Get emotional when no-one looking. Maybe u guys can help me cause dont want feel like im complaining to those around me, Im always the strong one!
tracyann
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 am

Like Shazq do my shopping online now but back when I was still trying to be all things to everyone and I used the supermarkets I would be able to get the individual things into my trolley but was then in a pickle trying to get the bags into the car.

Ended up I was this mad woman in the car park who mugged any strong looking guy as he walked past and asked him to lift the bags into the back of the car.

Then one day I mentioned this to someone who works in one of the supermarkets and they looked totally shocked by it ....seems the shop staff will help you take your shopping to the car.

So did that for a while .....but wasn't quite as much fun!! :lol:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to Help / Tips on Coping