[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Washing Up Tip

Washing Up Tip

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Washing Up Tip

Postby LouLou » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi all

I found something the other week that I've found has really helped me when washing up (I don't have a dishwasher yet lol) I actually saw this in the kitchen at work and got one for myself. It's from Tesco but I'm sure other shops will do something similar. You fill the cap with washing up liquid so when you wash things up the liquid comes through the sponge which means you don't have to scrub as hard when washing up.

I struggle with my arms and wrists but since using this I have found it much easier to wash the dishes. I also use it to wipe the sides down.

Thought I would post the pic incase anyone finds it at all useful.
Attachments
Tesco.jpg
Tesco.jpg (5.03 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Re: Washing Up Tip

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Thats really gd, think i had ones yrs ago, but not seen them in ages, think i will have to get one.
Vic x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 pm

I've seen similar things to this as well, it tends to be the kind of thing Betterware and Kleeneeze carry in their product ranges.

Altho you haven't got a dishwasher yet Lou, you do have a DogWasher as I'm sure Belle would give you a paw, or a tongue to help get things clean :dogrun1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby LouLou » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Lol oh yes she does lend a tongue to help us Fluppy, especially if it's chips, gravy, cheese or a roast dinner lol.
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi LouLou

I use them as well, i first saw them when i went to visit my son, they are good if you only have a couple of items to wash up. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 am

They are also really good if you have a dish that has badly burned on food!!! Yes I know I am getting better at cooking though so they will be come a thing of the past!!! But in the meantime I rub neat washing up liquid round the dish leave to soak for half an hour and then soak un scalding soapy water it comes off without having to scrub. This is an essential piece of equipment in my house lol!!! I did used to have a dishwasher but when I moved home I couldn't fit one in and I was so disappointed. I live alone so I only needed to set iit off a couple of times a week but I just liked the idea of not having pots waiting to be washed while you eat your meal!!!

I am sure a few tongues from our animal family might just help out a little, Milly is always obliging burnt or not lol!!!!!

Milly :-D xxx
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Shazq and Milly

They are amazing aren't they? lol I find that you don't have to hardly scrub or put much effort into washing up when using this hich is great for me as I suffer alot with my wrists and hands and after working on a computer all day the last thing my hands want to do is washing up.

OH does it a lot thankfully but his work had otten so busy lately the dishes do tend to pile up even though there are only 2 of us and a doglet lol.

It always amazes the OH as to how I can cook a meal for 2 people and use all the pots, pans, spoons and plates we own lol.
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to Help / Tips on Coping