[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Head ache remedy

Head ache remedy

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Head ache remedy

Postby Freddy's gal » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi Guys,
This is a really strange one but bare with me.

With my fibro came major major head aches which nothing seemed to even touch. I did all the lying in darkrooms, forehead, paracetamol, you name it I've done it. That was until one day I was driving,with a headache, and a song I liked came on the radio. I turned it up,yip even with my head ready to burst, and it actually helped it. Finding this out I went home and tried other bands and found that Linkin Park, yeah very loud and noisey ,cure my headaches. Now, don't make that face, My doctor made that face and sent me for an MRI. There was nothing on the MRI it seems that Linkin Park cure my headaches.

I'm not saying this is for everyone or that you shouldn't have your headaches checked out, please do you never know, but I just wondered if anyone else has found anything like this?

Cheers, yeah I know I'm strange :crazy:
Freddy's gal
UKFM Member

Re: Head ache remedy

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 pm

:lol: Glad it has worked for you, saved you from taking more meds. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby GlumGirl » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks for the tip even if it is odd. I get unbearable headaches that normal pain meds don't seem to touch, and I'm going to try this next time one of the bad ones come on.
GlumGirl
UKFM Newbie

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

Sorry after years of having to live through 2 teenage boys listening to it and Nirvana at full blast I think it would bring on a headache rather than anything else. Will stick to my menthol stick and rub it on my forehead .
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Return to Help / Tips on Coping