Vibro Plate

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Vibro Plate

Postby TATT » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Hi Smilertodd,

I been reading your thread with interest. Can you tell me what exercises you do on your fibro plate please?

Tatt x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:06 am

Hi Tatt

No seen smilertodd on here for a few days, hope she is ok.

Anyway thought I would post a bit of a reply to you as I used to use the Vibro plate pre FM. I don't know if you have seen one before or been on one but they have different settings for the severity of the vibrations. I used to use one pre FM and found the vibrations really strange and took a while to get used to them, so probably best to start on the lowest setting and just try standing on there for a few minutes to get used to it.

From what I remember you can do pretty much any sort of exercise on there, squats, sit ups, step ups. I'm not sure what smilertodd does, the plates at the gym I used to go to had a booklet attached with all sorts of stretches and exercises you can do.

Hope that helps you a bit. Good Luck, let us know how you get on
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby TATT » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 am

Thanks Loulou,

I was waiting to hear from smiler so that I don't over do it, but I think your right in just taking it slow and listening to my body, as smiler looks a lot younger than me. I might just start slow and just do it twice a week for now.

Hope your as well as can be

Tatt x
TATT
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi Tatt

No problem. I have my :fingerscrossed: you get some positive results. It's always best to start off slowly and build up that's how I've built up my routine of exercise and it's not very long or impressive by any means lol but it means I am doing some sort of exercise which I know is an achievement.

:goodluck2: with the plate.

xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping