Muddling through - early stages of coping

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Muddling through - early stages of coping

Postby MissChris » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi all :-)

I know that a lot of the members here have been Fibro sufferers for a very long time - I'm sure it feels like forever for most of you! I am fairly new at this, only got hit with major Fibro symptoms in June, diagnosed in December and kind of muddling through since.

There is a lot of help on here with tips and advice, a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to post :-)

Being newly diagnosed I am embarking on the quest of finding which medication works, which diet, which exercise, which alternative treatment, which conventional treatment etc. The list of possibilities seems as endless and as varied as our symptoms!

So I have decided to start a blog about which treatments I am trying, how they work (or not), any side effects and difficulties I encounter. I'm also going to document the various Fibro experiences I have, whether with family, work or health professionals - I've already had my fair share of annoying confrontations! I'm hoping writing about these aspects of the condition will be somewhat carthartic and I thought it may be of some help to people, especially newbies such as myself.

Just thought I would run it by people, to see how people would feel about links to posts on here - obviously I would ask permission of the individual poster to see if they are happy for their post info to be shared via the blog - but it would be a real help if I could still get help and advice from you guys as I'm muddling through :) x
MissChris
UKFM Member

Re: Muddling through - early stages of coping

Postby denys » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Sorry you would need to ask the permission of the forum owner before doing anything like this, his name is Martin Westby and his contact details are on the front page
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping