[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Wobbly legs

Wobbly legs

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Wobbly legs

Postby kazza65 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi All

:needhug:

I've had a good day today but as usual i've thought i was super woman. :nono: and i've done a bit of gardening and ironing and then sorting threw a few drawers throwing stuff away. :nono:

NOW i've got really wobbly legs and they are giving me some jip because there got pins and needles. I suffer with numbness and tingling of the legs when i lay down and also lack of feeling but recently start getting the tingly and pin and needles when i stand. :( should i go to the doc's

I'm wondering if the dicss's i've got bulging have moved or whether its just a thing of fibro and can't decide whether i should go see my gp..

Also when i sitting on my couch if the back of couch touches my back it very tender also my clothes are starting to hurt.

:needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug:
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Re: Wobbly legs

Postby countyfan » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 pm

kazza65,

Don't attribute these symptoms to the Fibro. Sounds to me more likely to be due to your bulging disc. I have just had an op to remove a herniated cervical disc which gave me the exact same type of symptoms, albeit in my arms as the disc itself was pressing on nerves in my neck.

If I were you I would go and get the GP to refer you for an MRI scan to see exactly what the situation is. I do know what I am talking about, as I ignored the symptoms for so long that, even after having the disc removed and a metal plate implanted, I still have some residual pain and numbness on the RHS side. The doc thinks that, due to the delay in my agreeing to the op, the right hand side nerve has been permanently damaged.

My advice is to get down to the GP's asap.. :-?
countyfan
UKFM Member

Postby kazza65 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Countryfan ...

Thank you for your reply.

I've been to see if i can get an appointment with my G.P. Unfortunally they can't get me in to see my g.p untill Thursday morning. Its been that horrendus so far today with the pain and wobbly ness that i've had to use my stick again to walk. i could :cry: with the pain i've even upped my morphine tablet and taken some oramorph..

So it looks like i've got to stick it out untill thursday.

Been reading about M.S today, some of the systoms are very much like it, so i've been wondering if i my have this because some of my systoms are very very much like it ....
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:40 pm

FM and MS do share a lot of symptoms, if you can tho, try not to think about this as it will only add to how you're feeling. Talk to your GP when you go for your appt and see what they think. Whilst being able to research symptoms etc can be beneficial, it also comes with a slightly darker side as well as it can set you off thinking that there could be something else at work that in a lot of cases turns out to be completely wide of the mark.

If things become too unbearable before your appt on Thursday, you could see if you can have a phone consultation with your GP to see if there is anything you can do/take to help you get thru to your appt, then have a look at what other options might be suitable for you in the longer term.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Help / Tips on Coping