'Burning' in nose?

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

'Burning' in nose?

Postby JemmaB88 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:29 am

Hi all,
Had a good 6 week run of almost pain free living. It was fab. Sunday the pain etc came back. Total rubbish.
Something which I have not noticed before, but I have had a really horrible burning pain in my nostrils when I breathe through my nose. It makes my eyes run it is that sore. No idea why. Since Sunday my eyes have been pouring, mostly in the evening. My husband keeps asking me why I am crying... :lol: They are sore, and sometimes look bloodshot and puffy.
Any ideas why my eyes and nose are sore? I have not changed anything like washing powder or have flowers in the house (The cat ruins them on purpose, it's not worth the mess).
Next dr visit I need to ask him about restless legs. I have been having some problems at night with crawly feelings in my calf muscles and wriggling about. Is this something else to add to the list for him to try and explain!?
Thanks in advance.
Jem.
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Re: 'Burning' in nose?

Postby Purpledot » Wed May 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Restless leg syndrome is a recognised symptom of Fibro. It's horrible, isn't it? I think there is medication that can help it if it's really bad. Have a word with your GP.

I, too, get a burning in my nose, sometimes accompanied with sore eyes too. I had a cold a couple of weeks ago, and running up to that it was horrendous. Worth mentioning it to GP.

Sorry you're not feeling to great at the moment. Hope you pick up again real soon. :-D
Purpledot
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping