[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - legs feel funny

legs feel funny

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

legs feel funny

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:14 pm

for the last few days i dont no where to put my legs . there heavy and pull all the time like i been doing swats.it doesn't matter what i take it doesn't go away, and i cant sleep as i cant keep them still im going to try the bar of soap thing in the bed but i don't have a bath,and as they hurt from top to bottom heat pads dont seem to help .do i have restless legs ? or is it just another fm thing.i do hope u are all feeling ok xxxxxxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: legs feel funny

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 pm

It could be RLS or it could be due to something else, the only way to definitely find out is to see your GP. If it is RLS then there are meds to help ease things.

I'm not sure how effective the feet on soap remedy is, but until you can get to see someone about things, it's worth trying it to see if it makes a difference.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: legs feel funny

Postby denys » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Agree with Flup go to the docs and get it checked out maybe they can give you something to help :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping