[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Heeelllpp

Heeelllpp

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Heeelllpp

Postby gizmo72 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi everyone, hows everyone feeling with the cooler temperatures arriving :evil:
Could anyone tell me if they have experienced headaches on a daily basis. The headaches develop into also having pain at the back of my eyes. On somedays the pain spreads to my jaw and even into my teeth. None of my medication stops it. :cry: Any suggestion????
Big cuddles to all xx

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2
gizmo72
UKFM Newbie

Re: Heeelllpp

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Headaches are a known, associated problem with FM. I have a constant headache, nothing takes it away and I can't remember the time I had a day free of it :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I also suffer with migraines, which can, and do occur on a daily basis at times.

Have you mentioned them to your GP, incl the pain at the back of your eyes and it spreading to your jaw??? If not, then it might be wise to do so as there may be something that can help ease them.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby gizmo72 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:58 pm

I havent spoke to my gp about headaches. It is hard to know when to tell my doctor about developments and changes. Should we just put up with new pains or tell them everything :???:

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2
gizmo72
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 pm

We tend to suggest that with anything new, changing, or just giving a bit of cause for concern, it is always better to mention it to your GP and have it checked out, rather than assuming it is FM related as there is always the possibility that it is due to something completely unrelated.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Help / Tips on Coping