[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Stay within your limits

Stay within your limits

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Stay within your limits

Postby princess » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:51 pm

All of us here with this frustrating illness have good and bad days, i find if i stay within my own limits then the day is bearable.
If i stay within others limits then i suffer for days.
So the moral of this story is - be kind to yourself and stay within your own limits.
If you can then do it, if you cant then leave it till Manyana!
Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby smurf » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:45 am

very good, everything leave till tomorrow,
nothing runs away, even if we wish it does,
Its good sound advice , manage ourselves within our limits,
I know at times it difficult to do , but rest plenty afterwards then try and get back to your limits.
Rember its not bad to ask for help off family or friends, and if it help you get the odd good day , then its worth it , and family and friends don't feel so helpless, its a feel good factor all round, they get to help someone in need and you get stuff done, thats needed to be done, and you also get to stay with in your limits.

I ask for help when I'm out and about, strangers even, they get feel ggod factor and good deed done and I get the help I needed at the time, so alls a winner really.

and I always have a smile with thanks for the help I have recieved, and people have bn most helpful and often seem happier when theygo about their things.

Well, best oif luck to everyone in trying to keep within our limits today, and even tomorrow.

Kind Regards
Smurf
smurf
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping