BIRTHDAY MELTDOWN

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

BIRTHDAY MELTDOWN

Postby a.lyndon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi everyone,

It was my birthday yesterday, :-D and I have to say it was one of the hardest days yet. I am currently in my 6th week of flare up and not able to do much as mobility not good, feel totally drained and in pain. :cry: Didn't have the energy to go out, so, family and friends came round to wish me happy birthday, and, as you may guess, to give me sympathy. Well that was it, feeling sorry for myself and hard done by cause I couldn't go out, I sat and cried like a baby. Feel bad cause my husband has to do everything as well as going out to work.

Not how I envisaged by birthday to turn out. Anyway rant over, got it off my chest. :too-upset:

Hope you are all feeling well.

Ally
a.lyndon
UKFM Member

Re: BIRTHDAY MELTDOWN

Postby denys » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi Ally and :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: :birthday1: for yesterday, its no wonder you felt down its a special occasion and instead of being able to enjoy it you were in extra pain. Sometimes when we get sympathy it just makes it all harder to cope with.

I hope you are feeling a bit better today and that the flare leaves off before Christmas so at least you can try to make up for your birthday :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby a.lyndon » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Denys,

Thank you for your message. I am feeling a bit less sorry for myself today, and more positive. :blowkiss:

Ally
a.lyndon
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:59 pm

All good signs :-D :-D :-D :-D :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping