[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - On the positive today

On the positive today

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

On the positive today

Postby Lisalou » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 am

So, i decided I can't change what's going on for me right now and I can't see any sign of being pain free for a while.

So... I need to feel good and worthy again. I noticed on Facebook that people are doing 100 days of positive things (or something like that, mind fog). It's inspired me. I'm not saying I'm gonna commit to 100 days but I am gonna try my absolute best to do a good deed to someone everyday.

I'm not gonna post about it on Facebook or instagram. But do it just for me and the person who that day I have chosen.

Today, was my first day, I will share with you this once. Today I took a meal to my mum and then to my nan (whom also got a beautiful bunch of tulips).

I felt so happy seeing the look on their faces.

So if I only last a week then so be it but I'm going for 100 good deeds. So tomorrow I need to be creative and find my next victim.

Hope this has put a smile on someone's face and hopefully inspired others.

Take care

:-D x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Lisalou
UKFM Member

Re: On the positive today

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 am

Nice one Lisa :D:D I hope it helped brighten your mum and nan's day too.

Looking for something positive that has helped lift you, made you smile etc from each day is always a good idea.

However many times you mange to do this, don't feel uncomfortable or worried if you want to share it with us on here. Hearing about something like you have done for your mum and Nan today can help brighten up someone else's day too.

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Lisalou » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:58 am

I went back to being a child again when my nanny told me what a good girl I am ;-) I'm 33 by the way. Tee hee.

I am new on here and have posted a couple of times but it's always negative. I wanted to share the positive too. As my daughter says "turn that from upside down" so, here we are.

One day at a time, if I remember what I'm doing lol. X x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Lisalou
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:04 am

I'm older than you, but having someone special say I'm a good girl makes me feel like a little kid too ;-)

Every once in a while, a dog enters your life and changes everything xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Help / Tips on Coping