Online programme available for help & tips on coping

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Online programme available for help & tips on coping

Postby crystal18 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:54 am

My Friends who are qualified and experienced Holistic Practitioners have written an online programme called 21 Day Positivity & Vitality Online Program.

Both have suffered/suffering chronic illnesses and have put their knowledge down on paper to help others in similar situations and I have been very lucky to have their help and advice.

I've signed up to the programme and I have learned so much already to help me with my FM etc. :-D :-D :-D

If you would like further information regarding the programme, please message me.

Anita
Last edited by crystal18 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crystal18
UKFM Newbie

Re: Online programme available for help & tips on coping

Postby denys » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 pm

Crystal have you asked permission to post the link???? please ask the forum owner Martin Westby on info@ukfibromyalgia.com if he has any objections and if not then we can leave the link up, I wont take it down at the moment to give you time to email Martin, I'm sure he wont object but its always best to be covered as we arent supposed to advertise :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby crystal18 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi Denys

Thanks for the message.
I've removed the link to the programme as I don't want to cause any problems on the forum. It's a really good programme as it covers so much that can help with chronic conditions like Fibro and as I've found previously, there isn't much support from GPs and other medical professionals in the area I live in as they don't understand Fibro properly.

Thanks again

Anita
crystal18
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:41 pm

No problem Anita, Martin is really up for helping and if you get his permission then put the link back up as we can all do with all the help possible, the reason we have to be quite strict on permissions is we do get some unscrupulous people who will take advantage of vulnerable and desperate people so if its been run by the Boss then everyone knows its genuine (which I'm sure it is) and we have protected members as much as we possibly can :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Help / Tips on Coping