[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hot and out of it

hot and out of it

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hot and out of it

Postby ouchisme » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Hey to all

just a general one from. Its rather muggy here in Dorset and i have been swinging from one extreme to the other. I either can't rest as it hurts too much or like now i had a morning rest and i feel completely away with the fairy_dust

i suppose most people would say that its a feeling of being stoned. I've got the awful shakes that i get and all information hitting me is too much to cope with. I was wondering if anyone else has the same sort of extremes to this weather pattern and if so what do you do to get through it?

hope your day is trundling a long quiet happy and that your pain is at least manageable :blowkiss:
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Re: hot and out of it

Postby Lindilou » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 pm

As for the heat I switch on my floor standing electrical fan, cool. :-D
Lindilou

Postby Theresa34 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:44 pm

I originally come from a very hot climate. I honesty dont know how I managed to live there lol Its been muggy by us recently too. I lost a lot of sleep for a few days due to not being comfortable enough. Even the Amitriptyline was struggling to help me sleep. I hate humidity. That's the worst for me. I try to keep the house cool with windows either open or shut depending on the sort of heat we have and put fans in our rooms and downstairs. I think it makes everybody tired and irritable to be fair ;)
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:49 am

We have been having temps around 30 but with humidity closer to 40. Hubby has air conditioning set at 21 so when you come in from outside it feels freezing.

I have had heat/sun stroke 4x already this year. The heat is definitely affecting me more. Then again the. -25 to - 30 in the winter affects me just as much. I need to move back to Yorkshire..LOL
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby ouchisme » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 am

:wave: to other "hotties"

i have pain ouchies that make me swell to so if one thing don't get me another ouchie will. I used to get some relief a long time ago in the summer months.... so i envy people who do lol Sodding heat making me melt and be incredibly grouchy

hope every is as cool as they can be :blowkiss:
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:34 am

They reckon its going to be 26C today. Good God! Lol
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 am

It's quite grey here today :( :( :( The upside of that tho is things are a little fresher too, and it's rather welcome after the muggy closeness we've had :snowgrumpy: :snowgrumpy: :snowgrumpy: :snowgrumpy: :snowman1: :snowman1: :snowman1:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby ouchisme » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:00 am

morning all feeling slightly fresher here in Dorset but i bet it doesn't stay like that long

Spent day in knickers and vest top as i was far too hot. Get a chance to cool down in the evening *well a couple of degrees cooler, big whoop* and i have a cat cuddling in to me for some loves :roll:

hope you are all not feeling horrid about the weather changes that have been going on in the UK this week

:blowkiss:
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:00 am

morning all feeling slightly fresher here in Dorset but i bet it doesn't stay like that long

Spent day in knickers and vest top as i was far too hot. Get a chance to cool down in the evening *well a couple of degrees cooler, big whoop* and i have a cat cuddling in to me for some loves :roll:

hope you are all not feeling horrid about the weather changes that have been going on in the UK this week

:blowkiss:
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby SchroedingersCat » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 am

Trust me to be awkward, I love the warm weather. The more sunshine and warmth there is, the more I spend time outside and the better I feel. I hate cold weather, makes me worse.
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:44 pm

ouchisme
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping