[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Help what have i done

Help what have i done

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Help what have i done

Postby trigger » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Help i think i have messed things up ! i the last 12 months i have buried 8 family members found out i have fibro and possible MS, may need an op on my neck as one of the vertebrae has moved and, top it of my mom got bowel cancer and two medicals for pip that took 12 months to sort out, no medical for esa and that runs out in October .

Well in June got my pip award, low care no mobility but a few of the question they twisted what was said . so i rang the DWP and asked what to do as i was waiting to find out about ms. i got very upset and my right arm started to tremor. the man on the end was very nice and caring about it, told me not to worry, he will sort if for me. he said i need a reconsideration and the two questions i was not happy about, and when i knew outcome of ms then i would need to wright to them .that was the beginning of july.

Today got a call from them. a man explained that i felt like i was being ungrateful by ring them, but the twos points were getting to me. he said that it would not mean i would get more money, or i could lose some or all of it. at this point i get very up set and confused and started to ramble. i then herd say to someone in the back ground that i was crying. i said sorry to him and tried to pull my self togather he askme what i was bothered about. i told him about the hearing bit as it was done a quite house and that teinetus sorry about spelling. i told i have two kinds and thats why i did not feel safe going out on my own and that am haveing lip reading lessons. he kept going on at me saying, i can communicate as i was on the phone to him. he told me i need to get more proof of problems, but i never get to see the same doctor. i felt like he just did not want to give me the time of day .

i have been in tears all day as can't cope anymore. i feel like i have messed things up and don't know what to do. got the doctors on tuesday and going to tell him everything but i can't say anything to my family or friends as i feel i have let them all down, and don't want to put on my mom and dad or sisters as they are not coping to well with my mom's cancer :(
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added punctuation to make reading a bit easier.
trigger
UKFM Member

Re: Help what have i done

Postby Helhit » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Please don't think you've messed up. You've just hit a stumbling block, that's all.

You're definitely doing the right thing by going back to docs. Could you not ask to be seen by same doc? Talk it through with them and perhaps you could get a letter from them outlining exactly what you've got. Then you could send it to the pip people. - I'm not at the stage of claiming anything yet, so I'm not an expert, but I'm sure our friends here will be able to give you more help.

If you feel you can't talk to anyone at the moment, then use us :wave: :wave: :wave:

I do hope you get sorted soon.
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:38 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi Trigger just wanted to say we are thinking of you, please dont get upset over the DWP with everything else you have going on its no wonder you are finding things hard.

Fluppy has said it all and so there is no need for me to add anything else just thought I would send you a few of these :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby trigger » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:45 am

Thank you all for your nice comments they mean a lot x.
With everything that's gone on in the past year i had said to my sisters that i was not responding right i was to cram. The wall i had put up started to fall on Thursday when i had some money in my hand and i could not remember were i had put it turned out i had put it in the bin. I had no memory of it .I was so up set about as i am going to be a nan in 8 weeks and i freaked out saying what happens if i do some like that when the baby is at mine.
And then the phone call yesterday i just felt like everything fell apart and been in tears all day about it. My friend is going to come with me to the doctors and she is going to help wright a list again thank you xxx :cry:
trigger
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping