[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - wrist supports

wrist supports

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

wrist supports

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 pm

I have been trying out a wrap around wrist support
and I find it helps as my wrists are painful and weak.
I got them from tescos at about £7.95 each they are washable
they are good support and you don't have to take them off everytime you wash your hand or wash up because you don't put them around your thumbs to hold them in place.
they are called /from Elastoplast-- everyday wrap around wrist support
helps provide compression and support to help relieve acute and chronic wrist pain. The two adjustable straps offer individual fit and the desired level of support Also has padding and a skin friendly breathable material.
[please note I was a bit confused on how to put it on at first but just wrap around your wrist don't worry about making fit firmly put in the position you want then with the second stap wrap it around as firmly as you want to . I found my writing has improved a bit and I can write for a bit longer too. hope this is helpful byeeee
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Return to Help / Tips on Coping