[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Having trouble lifting things

Having trouble lifting things

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Having trouble lifting things

Postby Sarah_89 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm

I struggle to lift heavy pots and pains too & kettles so cooking is difficult & I need someone to lift the heavy pots and pans for me. It really hurts my wrist, hand & arm as well as my back & ribs. My job in a shop requires heavy lifting at times as well which I struggle with & colleagues don't always understand. I'm off sick at the moment though cos I'm having a really bad flare up :(
I am a fibro fighter! :-)

Keep fighting guys and gals and stay strong! Gentle hugs

Sarah x
Sarah_89
UKFM Member

Postby Queenie_70 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Queenie_70
UKFM Member

Postby dazzleship » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:55 pm

I wonder if that's why I spilt lemonade on myself when we were in a restaurant a few weeks ago

all I know is that one minute I had lifted the glass and the next minute the lemonade was all down my front instead of in my mouth :oops: :roll:

maybe it is a gravitational field hehehe I like that idea :-) we should get professor brian cox to investigate maybe. :mrgreen:
dazzleship
dazzleship
UKFM Member

Postby Pye266 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:35 pm

I have endless bother with my left hand and Elbow, Hand swells and turns purple now and again and i get the most awful pain in my Elbow, Sometimes causing it to feel weak and useless, Been to hospital several times to be told there's nothing wrong with it... :sleep: , Also go's into a tingling and pins and needles effect every so often.. :-x
Pye266
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping