[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - QUICK TIPS TO HELP YOU DAY BY DAY

QUICK TIPS TO HELP YOU DAY BY DAY

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: QUICK TIPS TO HELP YOU DAY BY DAY

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:04 pm

you can buy a mobile TENS machine, great for back pain.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:08 pm

instead of taking the kettle to the sink to fill up, just fill up a mug of water and take that over to the kettle, if you drop it, it will just be a broken mug with a small amount of water.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby lizfin » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:57 pm

could you tell me what bachs is :?
lizfin
UKFM Member

Postby MCT » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 pm

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby lizfin » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

thankyou :D
lizfin
UKFM Member

Postby unigirl1981 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm

i got a "one cup" kettle.

it heats water to boiling point in 3 seconds and you never have to lift it. (just put cup under spout and press red button)

i never have to lift kettle to fill it or pour hot water into cup or ht water bottle etc!!!!

managed to get one on a famous internet auction site for £23!!!!! (£60 in shops)
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:08 am

i paid 40 quid for mione i thought that was cheap!!! sniff sniff
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby unigirl1981 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:27 pm

hehe think im having my worst day yet but nevermind. as long as thw wigglies are ok thats ok. they have started kicking ith the bestest thing ever
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby shazbaz1971 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm

hi all

memory foam mattress or memory foam mattress topper if money tight , we have the topper and have to say , its the best thing we have bought !!

shaz
xxxxxxxxx
"Many a tear has to fall, but it's all in the game"

Shaz
xxxxxx
shazbaz1971
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:44 pm

:?: Still having kids young enough to be gullible and run after me works a treat :lol: :lol:

My sister has had years of bad back pain and she tried all kinds of beds and mattresses. Last year somone suggested she get a waterbed, which she did, and she's never had back pain since! My two fears are seasickness and it bursting! But she said if it's filled properly it doesn't 'rock' like a boat, and they're made better these days so they souldn't burst easily. Still not convinced myself, so sticking to a higher than normal divan bed (easier to get in and out of, no way would I go back to a lower bed now!).
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:49 am

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Withane » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Use a mug with a waist - it's easier to hold when your hands are killing! :lol:

Use picnic plastic glass instead of glass (when I haven't got company) - saves on breakages! :oops:

Withane x
Moving into acceptance about having FM - but that doesn't mean I like it!
Withane
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping