[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Dove Soap

Dove Soap

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Dove Soap

Postby princess » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 pm

Dont know about you but i have given up on baths - too sore on my bottom and too hard to get in and out.
I have a shower with a wee stool in it.
But a saviour i have found is DOVE soap - a nice bar of soap and you can do your body and hair with it - hair has a nice shine with it.
There are other items in the range, but with our money problems (not enoght) a bar of soap is enough to keep your clean from top to toe.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 pm

i cant use dove get a lovely all over rash but do use another nice soap all over even though gettin to feet with it is a major fight lol
You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:28 pm

I use dove and, if you rub some on your hands then combine it with bubble bath bubbles you can make shaving foam :shock:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 pm

at least u no we r clean princess lol
cat
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm

You beat me to that one Cat - how dare you hahahahahhahahaahahah - but is it bodily clean yes - and a clean mind - :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:28 pm

all i can say is fibro fog cant be to bad at the moment lol Dont no bout u but i was on bout clean body..........i cant help the mind anymore lol
cat
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Yip the brain is working today, slept well last night, maybe it was the reiki, not sure but we all think things, just we dont always say them.
My dead dad used to say:

fools rush in where angels fear to tread to find out that Fiona was there before any of them!!!!!! - too true he knew me too well. with age comes the confidence to say what you really want too - but make sure you dont hurt someone by saying whatever!

Well thats what i think.

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:39 pm

i believe hole hartedly that if people said what they were thinking the world would be a nicer place as long as u didnt set out to hurt some1s feeling deliberatlly. Although it takes a lot for me to show hurt these days unless its some1 that i care about like my kids and fello fibro sufferers
cat
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Yes if people were honest it would be a better world. If people would talk about problems it would be a better world. And if people would love it would be a much better world.
I think we have so much illness and pain that we get to a point the little things just don't amount to much and we dismiss them.
I try not to stress as its not good for me.
Life if life and just what u make it.
We have a life, a much different life, but its not terminal cancer etc., so i just want to get on with what i can.
Amen
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:55 pm

here here ............ sorry........ amen
cat
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:00 pm

We must think alike eh - I think having this illness makes you a better person, you suffer so you know what illness and pain can be like - makes you more sympathetic eh
fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 pm

id go wi that unless its someone complaining of a splinter in there finger then ive got to bit my tongue hard not to go of on one
cat
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 pm

I very rarely hit the roof - mostly with my dear son, but when i do, oh my god watch out.
its good for you now again as i releases the tension.
I mostly get manic :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: - not too down thankfully, although i do have down days like the aussie thing, thats worry mind you - but i do get quite manic.
hahahahah - terrible thing to admit to eh hahahahahh
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:28 pm

i simmer just below boiling point till my kids wind me up once to many times..........i shout a lot but the kids usually turn my anger into makin me smile which can sometimes make me madder wi mysel than them.........on the hole ive got very good kids but get infuriated when i fall over there things that they have left at there bk or they refuse to help keep the house tidy/clean expecially when goin through a bad spell
cat
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Help / Tips on Coping