[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - is it just me or do we all burn easily with fibro

is it just me or do we all burn easily with fibro

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

is it just me or do we all burn easily with fibro

Postby cat » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:36 pm

today it was sunny but a bit cold but i was out for bout 2hrs through out the day and now my face is burnt along with my hands and even though i had trousers on and long sleeved top and jacket on ive burnt my arms and bk i no that in the summer ive got to be careful as i burn easily as im fair skinned( im ur typical blue eyed blonde) but today was just taking the mickey.........sorry in pain and having to get this off my chest
You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

Postby auroura » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 pm

I am very pale skinned blonde hair blue eyes and i burn like a silly so and so. In the summer i can walk to my daughters school, less than 5 minutes away and if my shoulders arent covered i am burnt. My arms, hands and feet go brown in the summer rest of me stays white.
Sharon

Bad is never good until worse happens
auroura
UKFM Member

Postby cat123 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 am

Hi there ,yes im fair skinned,burn easy,but let me just give you a tip?Some medications can cause you to be more sensative to sun light,so its allways best to check what meds you are on.Years back my mum had athritus,and was given opren,This caused her to burn more than normal,so its allways worth knowing,that these things can happen.I cant go out in warm sun at all without sun cream..........cat123
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 am

you beat me to it cat123!!!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby gilly54 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:21 am

I was dark haired ( let the grey/white grow through now) and blue eyed and I've never burned, still don't. I just can't stand the heat.
gilly54
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 am

Check your meds and mention it to your doctor. Photosensivity can also be a sign of Lupus.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby hitbyabus » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:52 pm

not sure about the sun burning me, but the bloody oven does everytime i go near it.
hitbyabus
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:58 pm

samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby MCT » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 pm

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby cat » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm

thanks for ur help everyone ill mention it the next time i bother the dr
You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping