[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Housework attitudes!

Housework attitudes!

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Housework attitudes!

Postby BuffyBoo » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:14 am

Hi,
here's something I pinched from another site, I have posted it somewhere else but I can't remember where.
Anyway here it is... see what you think

Rules of Housecleaning
1. I don't do windows because ... I love birds and don't want one to
run into a clean window and get hurt.

2. I don't wax floors because ... I am terrified a guest will slip,
hurt themselves, I'll feel terrible and they may sue me.

3. I don't mind the dust bunnies because ... they are very good
company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

4. I don't disturb cobwebs because . I want every creature to have a
home of their own and hubby loves spiders.

5. I don't Spring Clean because ... I love all the seasons and don't
want the others to get jealous.

6. I don't plant a garden because ... I don't want to get in God's
way, he is an excellent designer.

7. I don't put things away because ... my husband will never be able
to find them again.

8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because .... I don't
want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

9. I don't iron because ... I choose to believe them when they say
Permanent Press".

10. I don't stress much on anything because ... "A Type"
personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!!
Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves altogether!
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Dobbycat » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:50 am

Hi Buffy,
wow I like it!! After my earlier whine about me not being able to do hardly any housework, maybe I should print this off and show my boyfriend!! Lol!!
Not so sure about the cobwebs though, I am terrified of spiders!!!!! But that' one thing I don't mind having to ask him to do!!!

Slightly cheerier today, although nervous, as I am off to the rheumatologist in an hour!!

Dobbycat x :D
New to all this, so a little scared still. So any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks x
Dobbycat
UKFM Member

Postby IanR » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:46 am

had me chuckleing at a few of them thanks for the cheerup needed that this morning

again thanks BuffyBoo

Ian
IanR
UKFM Member

Postby Beth » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:13 pm

Thanks Buffy it made me smile, thank you
Beth
UKFM Member

Postby Rita56 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:41 pm

Thankyou Buffy :D I might print it off and hang it in the house :D
Take Care
Rita xx