Fibro book

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibro book

Postby Beshlie » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:28 pm

I've just started reading a book about helping FM with movement which seems good. It's written by someone who has FM.

Fibromyalgia : Simple Relief though movement . By Stacie L. Bigelow. M.A.
Beshlie
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro book

Postby emms » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Will have to see if i can get a copy of that. the last book I bought about fibro made me totally depressed - it included a massive list of other problems associated with fibro, as well as check-lists to see if i was suffering from them, and guess what.... Yep, i had them all!! :oops:
Man i thought i was through getting freaked! its amazing how a condition can change things overnight...
emms
UKFM Member

Postby lynnedb » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 pm

mmmh, I find if I read too much about fibro, I feel far worse :? I've got a book about pain relief through movement, and another about your diet. Haven't looked at them for ages, as they make me feel trapped, like if I don't do these things then I've only got myself to blame. :cry:

Quite enough of that without inviting it to join the party :tongueout:
If you love someone, you're supposed to tell them.
It's hard to stay positive when even your 'fat pants' are tight.
lynnedb
UKFM Member

Postby shrimp » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 pm

when i was diagnosed with fibro i bought a book about fibro in general - but having put weight on due to meds (thats what i think anyhow) keep looking at fibro and nutrition on ebay - cant make my mind up whether to get it or not - if the do and dont eats is anything like my endometriosis book then forget it - i cant live on water alone !!!!

shrimp xx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping