[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Tens Machine

Tens Machine

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Tens Machine

Postby shazq » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:01 pm

I am so glad i have the use of a TENS machine.

I have had to use it all day today, my back had seized this morning, i could not move, the pain was so bad.

At least being hooked up to the TENS i can now move around.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby welshmel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:25 pm

hi i have a tens machine its brilliant to give you massage but dont turn it up too high or u know it and u do get used to it :lol:
welshmel
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

I have a 4 pad one and had to have it full blast,..lol.

Normally i will only have it half way, but i can only feel relief from it being on full blast.lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby USAgal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:49 pm

So so glad to have my TENS on load from pain clinic. I've been back to work for 3 days now and I couldn't have done that without it.

I just wish it wasn't so much of a hassle, especially when I need to use the toilet :oops:

Still it's worth all the hassle to get rid of some of the pain!

D
USAgal
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping