[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - PowerGym - vibration exercise machines

PowerGym - vibration exercise machines

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: PowerGym - vibration exercise machines

Postby jim100uk » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi Deborah,

Pleased to read that it had a good enough effect to get you to try it again. ... and you provided entertainment as well so that has to be good for you. Keep us posted please.

Right let's hope the sun is shining in Cornwall for the next couple of weeks....

Jim. :wave:
jim100uk
UKFM Newbie

Postby deborah123 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 pm

HI EVERYONE..well iv been back to use machine twice again since last time and must say iv enjoyed it so much.i took my daughter with me lastnite and she laughed so much and said do u realise how daft u look rite now.lol..but must say my legs feeling bit better as in not so restless in bed at night. :mrgreen: :grouphug:
deborah123
UKFM Member

Postby B0B » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:28 am

I have orderd one of these machines of Ideal World at £99.99 and it should arrive anyday now, hope it's ok as i need something to get me out of the rut i'm in, was at the doc's last week and was 101k, have been at 96k for 2 years, so i need something to get me going.

Will let you know how i get on as soon as i can.

B0B
Of all the things I lost in life, I miss my youth the most.
B0B
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 am

Good luck with it Bob.

As i said it make me have a migraine and my whole body was wobbly, thought my legs were going to give way and had to sit down for a while.

Just use it for a short time at first.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby deborah123 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:20 am

all the best with it bob...well just to update on it..iv used the machine every 2 days for 10mins and although it makes me laugh me head of while on it as i look so daft shaking all over the place.lol.i do feel a difference in my legs.seem stronger and iv also lost 6lb's in past week :clap: .either due to using this or the natural tablets or more than likely both...YIPPIE!!!! :mrgreen: ..have to go here get some things done..hope u all have a great day...God bless xo :grouphug:
deborah123
UKFM Member

Postby B0B » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:51 am

Good to hear you losing wieght and having a good chuckle at the same time, mine arrived on Saturday and i have it set up ready to go, going to use it Mon,Wed and Fridays and see how it goes.

Just got some 5 htp from H&B on saturday for the first time and at £25 :yikes: a bottle i hope it helps.
B0B
UKFM Member

Postby jim100uk » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi all,

Well back from two fantastic weeks in Cornwall - is there anywhere better when you have clear blue sky for most of your hols? 8).

Becs was reasonably active and on one day managed a 6 mile cliff walk but she did pay for it for the next couple of days - on the other hand she couldn't have contemplated it prior to the 'machine' sessions which she has resumed already. She starts a new job tomorrow so I'm really hoping all goes well as she is trying to return to full time work.

Deborah pleased to read that it is also having a positive effect for you as well, both with the symptoms and the weight loss!

Let us know how it goes Bob.

Cheers for now - really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow :cry:

Jim.
jim100uk
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Glad you had a nice holiday.

Hope the machine continues to help, just wish mine worked for me.
I am sure it would have if i did not have migraines.
Have to admit it was fun using it.

Good luck getting back into work. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Hay1ie » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Well I STILL haven't started using mine yet :( Dunno if it's the time of year or what but I feel really low atm.

Will really really try and get motivated cos i'd love to be a bit more toned and maybe feel a bit better in myself too :)
Just because I am in pain doesn't mean I am one! LOL
Hay1ie
UKFM Member

Postby B0B » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:29 am

I have used the machine 3 times a week now and for 4-5 mins at a time, i have kept it on lvl 1 and seem to be ok, but last night i thought i would try another lvl and went to lvl 5 for 2 mins only and today i feel ill.

Woke up this morning at 04:25 and my feet and knees were damn sore and my head was sore and a bit light.

I will go back to using lvl 1 until Christmas atleast before i try to be smart again. :banghead:

I still feel out of sorts now and today i'm in work from 08:00 to 22:00, i really can't wait to go to bed.

Hope you're all doing well.

B0B
B0B
UKFM Member

Postby Hay1ie » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi all :wave:

Well i finally got on my power gym thingy today :D

I did about 12 mins all in all....some of the strength exercises, legs, back, tummy etc and then a couple of the relaxation to unknot my back and shoulders. Felt sweaty when I got off but ok....have been fine so far and am interested to see if it helps with my restless legs tonight :)

Will try and use it everyday and see what happens

Hayls x
Just because I am in pain doesn't mean I am one! LOL
Hay1ie
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Thats good hayls, dont overdo it though.
Hope it helps with the restless legs. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Mr.A » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:26 am

Does it come with a free Chuck Norris with every unit?
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby Charlies angel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:02 am

Hi All - After reading on here about the Vibrogym - I contacted my local one and had a free session - I couldn't believe it I was pain free for 2 days. I have now signed up to 10 sessions and believe me they are very welcome at the end of each week when I know that I will get some relief.
I would recommend everyone give it a try. :D
Charlies angel
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 am

Glad you've found something to help
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Help / Tips on Coping