[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I say, I say, I say

I say, I say, I say

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby jayne » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:23 pm

:lol: You spitting feathers Pheeps :lol:
:wink:
You don’t have to be Crazy to have fibro…but it helps.
jayne
UKFM Member

Postby fibroshaz » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:34 pm

Im useless at remembering jokes, but Ive a true story that I'll never forget

My little boy (2) says to his sister (13) ' I'll say F*** and you laugh, ok. Ready....F***' :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

needless to say his sister dutifully roared with laughter.
Oh the shame.

:lol: Shaz x :lol:
Ive not lost the 'old me', just become a 'new me'
fibroshaz
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:15 am

:shock: Oh dear!!! The youth of today!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

We just say king!!!
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:46 pm

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves altogether!
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:42 pm

Hiya
Englishman, Scotsman and Paddy on a plane, What have you got and what will you do if the plane crashes asks the captain.
Englishman says ive brought an apple so I will eat it and hope for the best

Scotsman says iI brought a bottle of whisky, I will drink it and hope for the best

Paddy says I have brought 1lb of lard, I will grease my bum and slide down a rainbow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Buffy I think it stinks too
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:35 pm

Not as much as that lard would!
:roll: :shock: :lol: :? :oops: :twisted:
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Tracy » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:54 pm

Hiya, I've posted some jokes on the other thread, (daft Jokes), our wonderful Buffy set up, but I thought I would put this one on here, it was another email sent to me and one to make the girlies squirm, laugh or cringe! :lol: :oops: :lol:

The Washcloth

I was due for an appointment with the gynaecologist later in the week.

Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am.

The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare.
As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said,
"My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?" I didn't respond.....

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal ... some shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc.

After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom,"Mommy, where's my washcloth?"

I told her to get another one from the cupboard. She replied, "No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it."
-- :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:
Save the Earth - It's the only planet with Chocolate!
Tracy
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:03 pm

When I worked in Gynae.......I got to see "sparkly" bits.....and pretty shapes(Shaved in)....The oddest were the tattoo's and piercing's.
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Tracy » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:22 am

An old man and his wife wnt into a fast food restaurant.

He ordered one hamburger, one order of French fries and one drink.
The old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half.
He placed one half in front of his wife.
He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into
two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.
He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup
down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the
people around them kept looking over and whispering.
You could tell they were thinking, "That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them."
As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table. He
politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple.
The old man said they were just fine - They were used to sharing
everything.
The surrounding people noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a
bite.
She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns
sipping the drink.
Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another
meal for them. This time the old woman said "No, thank you, we are used
to sharing everything."
As the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to
eat a single bite of food and asked "What is it you are waiting for?"
She answered.....................

(This is great)

"THE TEETH."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
UKFM Member

Postby Rita56 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:51 am

:D :D :D :D These are so funny and have cheered me up no end. :D
Take Care
Ritaxx

Sharing dentures :D :D
Rita56
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:07 pm

bril loved it xxxx
Keep Smiling, Pheebs xxxx
Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:43 pm

Adam and Eve were sat with God, Adam said "oh God we are dead bored what can we do", so God said I will teach you to kiss each other, So he showed them how to pucker and off they went.
Half an hour later Adam comes back "my mouth hurts now, what else can we do". so God says I will show you how to caress, so shows them how to.
Half an hour later Adam comes back "Ok God weve had enough of that, what else" so God says I will teach you how to make love, so he showed them how

5 mins late Adam comes back "God whats headache" :lol: :lol: :lol:
wendysz
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping