[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I've set up a blog

I've set up a blog

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I've set up a blog

Postby PhilDiggle » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:30 pm

I've had a blog before, but decided to create a new one.

I've seen blogs come and go - hopefully mine will stick around for some time. And hopefully, it'll be informative for some people.

If I can get at least one other person to realise that perhaps how they are feeling is not just in their head then I'll be over the moon!

If you've got 10 minutes spare, please have a look and feel free to comment :)

http://normaldefinenormal.blogspot.com/
Freelance Graphics Designer, Full-Time University Student and a Novice Photographer. I like to keep myself busy!!

PhilDiggle
UKFM Member

Re: I've set up a blog

Postby mitchells mum » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

hello

i shall follow your blog with interest

its a great idea to spread the word about fm and hopefully will help you too well dne :clap:
judith x
mitchells mum
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:58 pm

im going to have a look now :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I had a quick look Phil, well done for trying to get fibro more noticed. :clap:

I will have a read of it later.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby PhilDiggle » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 pm

For those who are reading my blog posts, I've just updated again :)

Hopefully it's an interesting read and I'm not just boring people!
Freelance Graphics Designer, Full-Time University Student and a Novice Photographer. I like to keep myself busy!!

PhilDiggle
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:00 pm

hi phil diggle i tried to send a comment to your blog. to say that i know how you feel etc as i too have fm. but when i went to send it it wouldnt send as i had to log in or something. but im not logged into anyof the bloggers.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby PhilDiggle » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi,

Thanks for reading my blog.

Yeah, unfortunately with Blogger, you've gotta be registered to leave a comment. If you've got a google mail account or any account with google it should sign you in using those details so you don't have to register with blogger.

For those who haven't got accounts etc - I suppose you could use this thread to leave comments if that was ok with the Mods?

PhilDiggle
UKFM Member

Postby lullabybunny1 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:58 am

i also have a blog

it's
lullabybunny1
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping