BALANCING A SLEEP PATTERN? & GUAIFENESIN TREATMENT

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

BALANCING A SLEEP PATTERN? & GUAIFENESIN TREATMENT

Postby kintyre.mo » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:57 am

I don't sleep much during the night I am very rarely sleeping before 5am, some days I can still get up around 8am and other days I just cannot get up at all, my body is like a lead weight and of course the pain is worse. I seem to be able to cope not too badly with the pain even when I can hardly move, but the tiredness and sleepless nights is getting me down. I am intrigued by this guaifenesin treatment although the protocol sounds quite difficult. I would love to hear from anyone who has tried this and anyone with advice on the sleep problem. I do keep smiling and try to see the funny side of everything it's what keeps us all going laughter.
kintyre.mo
UKFM Newbie

Postby Kristine » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:00 pm

Hi there,

I am one who has used the Guaifenesin Protocol and now have my life back, I used to wake every hour on the hour all night and was very very fatigued and brain fogged, this all changed in a couple of months with guai, I posted here 3 or 4 years ago (its all in the archives) that I was sleeping so much better, not all night but for 4 hours, waking and then going back to sleep straight away for another 3 or 4 hours, this was so much better than the continuous waking.
A lot of people say this was one of their early improvements.
If you want help just shout,
Love,
Kristine
Kristine
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping