[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Being Gay Causes Fibro?

Being Gay Causes Fibro?

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Being Gay Causes Fibro?

Postby Mr.A » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:20 am

Check this link out:

"Psychiatric assessment revealed a homosexual tendency. He and his wife were informed about the problem. A change in sexual behavior caused a significant resolution of symptoms over a 6-month period, and he no longer receives medication for FM. This is the first case report to demonstrate the efficacy of sexual disorder improvement in the treatment of refractory FM."

Couldn't wait to post this one, WTF :dunno:
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Re: Being Gay Causes Fibro?

Postby velvet » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:35 am

i honestly dont know whether to laugh or cry at this one.

maybe we should organise a massive test whereby we all sleep with the same sex for a week and see if that cures us?
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby DaveD » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 am

I would love a cure but I draw the line at chatting up my mates . :roll:

Sorry but it made me laugh .

Dave
You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
DaveD
UKFM Member

Postby dollydaydream » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm gay????? I never knew! I had better tell my hubby as he didn't know I was gay either!!! Does that mean he's gay if he's sleeping with me?

:tongueout:
Sending you love and light

Sarah xxx
dollydaydream
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 pm

im not even going to answer this. for starters i know of no gays who have fm.... but anyway what the heck. it doesnt matter what sexual being you are it doesnt affects the illness you get. apart from the obviuos conditions through sexual diseases but then again any of us can get them.
so again another stereotype that is total ****** :banghead:
alot of the time its people saying things like the heading of this post just to get their names in the papers.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :police:
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:22 am

Of all the hundreds of people I know with FM about 5 of them are gay :? Absoloute load of spherical objects :evil:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:57 am

i did copy the link onto a private friends forum i use for a laugh - one of the other posters pointed out this piece of fantastic research came from iran - and involved a single subject.

i believe the only point of this research is to provide huge amusement.
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby LinzWorld » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Stress is bad for Fibro no matter what causes it.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby sam-hunt » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Sam
Good listener, bad talker.
sam-hunt
UKFM Newbie

Postby milosmum » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 pm

i am a bona fido card carrying out proud lesbian and trust me it has absolutely bxxxxr all to do with having fibro and its homophobic and frankly insulting that it could be suggested as a cause!!
Dawniee
milosmum
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:03 pm

What a rubbish article - cant believe one word of it - another person talking out of their ....
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Deegill » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:27 am

OMG, what nonsense!
my husband looked at me in shock when i said i was gay. :D lolz, thats an insult to those that are.
absolute rubbish.

David Ryan of KDWB radio said not so long ago that everyone with fibro should be shot, cause he had to wait 7 minutes for a sufferer to get of the plane - its him who should be shot!
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby andy12720 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm

what a load of tripe although it did make me smile, whatever next soon they will be telling us we got fibro for any old reason x
andy12720
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping