[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - microcurrent therapy

microcurrent therapy

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

microcurrent therapy

Postby julieann » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi everyone,
Has anybody tried the microcurrent therapy known as Alpha _Stim as advertised on this website,I,m really interested in it
but as it is quite expensive I wandered if anyone has any feedback. Thankyou.
julieann
UKFM Newbie

Re: microcurrent therapy

Postby gillshutt » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 pm

I don't know much about it but feel I should say that the adverts are generated by Google and we don't necessarily endorse the products they just help pay for the running of the site. In fact we get quite a few con-ads from people recommending cures... if you see one then please let us know so we can get it removed.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 am

Hi Julieann
Make sure you read all the ads properly, most offer miracle cures at a very high price.
Some might help but if there were to be a cure then none of us would be on here.
Reserch the item before spending your money.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Miracle Cures!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If there was a miracle cure for ME/Fibro etc., whywould you put it on as an advert, you would get on TV and tell the world to help ohers.
Also you wouldnt want money for it.
It would be a miracle for us all.
but these adverts do my head in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby julieann » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Thankyou for your input which is making me think twice before spending yet more money i cannot afford but after 12 years of pain
you get soo desperate you will try anything.i have done some research today on the product and it seems very popular in the States
with good results for fibro sufferers but I cannot get It out of my mind,like you have said,that if it is so good why dont we all know
about it ,that is why i was asking for feedback from anyone who has used it.

confused still
Julieann
julieann
UKFM Newbie

Return to Help / Tips on Coping