[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Educating People

Educating People

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby BuffyBoo » Wed May 10, 2006 7:53 pm

Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves altogether!
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Wed May 10, 2006 10:55 pm

Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Thu May 11, 2006 8:11 pm

Hi yall,
The funeral wasnt too bad, lots of people from the Hospice were there which was wonderful,(she had been with us for 15years), a good send off, I didnt have to go back to work coz I rang in sick this morning, me booby is a bit sore :oops: :oops: but with all the stress me legs are not too good, anyway I deserved a couple of days off, I work hard enough.
You are all dead right about what we put up with, a lot of peeps would take time off for the smallest of things and they do, I think I am really brave for the way I carry on even on bad days, It guiles me when they ring in sick coz the have a sniffle or a cough never mind eh, Im sure I will go to heaven. :wink: :wink:
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Thu May 11, 2006 9:21 pm

HI all
wendy im pleased all went well for you must be a huge relief.
i have pains in the front of my legs below the knees i guess its my shins but they hurt really badly when i walk.
so glad i found you all my wonderful fibrofamily.
last night i had the dreaded candle party and i realised i have some gr8 mates they made tea for my guests,turned up with home baked cakes for the evening and one even walked the dogs for me telling me i needed to rest.
love ya all x
Keep Smiling, Pheebs xxxx
Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby mairi » Thu May 11, 2006 10:40 pm

Regarding heaven, Wendy, perhaps there will be a side gate to it-----no queuing up at the pearly gates to answer questions. Some people will be let in quickly----I know plenty.

Glad you were able to cope with the funeral and that you have sensibly taken some time for yourself tomorrow.
Hope you get some quality sleep tonight.
Mairi
mairi
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Fri May 12, 2006 12:24 am

Hey Phoebs,
sorry about the shins, I get that, it' snot nice.
Chuffed that your mates were there for you. 10/10 and a gold star to each of them.

Wendy,
Enjoy your couple of days...it won't last long enough.
Glad your friend had a good send off.
with smiles
Buffy x
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Fri May 12, 2006 12:25 am

And I said it all to you on the phone this morning!!! Taking a sickie....I don't know.....you just can't get the staff these days :roll:
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Fri May 12, 2006 6:21 pm

I would like this week to now be over, with all ive had this week I now recieve a letter from the hospital today to tell me that my appointment with the Rheumatologist has been cancelled on 24th May, so i phoned to ask why, because he has left so it means we dont have a rheumotologist at Weston now, she said its gonna be aout 3 to 6 months ahhhhhhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry:
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Fri May 12, 2006 8:30 pm

bagger and botheration, I'm sick for you mate.
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Fri May 12, 2006 9:16 pm

Wonder why? You said you were due to see Mr Stebbings, is that who left Wendy?
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Sat May 13, 2006 11:33 am

thats a nuisance poor you big hugs xxxx
i got an appointment from the dietician and i have been sent a food diary oh joy another person to tell me im fat xxx
Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Sat May 13, 2006 3:05 pm

Just the words I used Buffy NOT :twisted: :twisted: , and yes Joo Mr Stebbings has left, they have to wait for a new one, All I need now is for them to cancel my Physio.

Hey Pheebs we love you the way you are lovey, Im a fatty, I say i dont care but really I do, 9 years ago my husband walked out on me and the boys I was then 15st 10lbs so I went to weight watchers and over 5 years I lost 6st very proud of my self, but over the last 2-3 years I have gone upto 13st I think I have gained a bit with the Amytrip but I love my food, half of the time it would be easier to just rub it on instead of shovelling in me gob :oops: :oops:
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby Phoebe » Sat May 13, 2006 3:33 pm

:D :D :D :D
thanks wendy i love you too xx
im quite happy as i am and my hubby loves me but the medical profession dont boohoo
x ( think they r just jelous really, cos im so cuddly)
Phoebe
UKFM Member

Postby wendysz » Sat May 13, 2006 3:56 pm

Hi Pheebs, you ok today lovey :?: like you My other half loves me how I am and my boys do too, when my G.P got a letter from the hospital it started "this pleasant 49 year old lady who is over weight" my doc nearly weed himself, I get on well with my GP, as his wife is one of my good friends. like he said he was so used to the way i am he didnt see me over weight, he said I should try and loose a bit :oops: :oops:
wendysz
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Sat May 13, 2006 8:23 pm

Well don't start losing it in my direction cos I've got enough of my own mate!!!! :lol:
Joo
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Help / Tips on Coping