[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - RANT BOX!

RANT BOX!

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Jane » Fri May 05, 2006 7:05 pm

Jane
Jane
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Fri May 05, 2006 11:17 pm

Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby Jane » Fri May 05, 2006 11:20 pm

Jane
Jane
UKFM Member

Postby Joo » Sat May 06, 2006 11:47 pm

Did you wave at the driver Jane? He threw on an extra bit of coal and thought he might have missed you!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:
Smile - you might as well and it makes better looking wrinkles!!!
Joo
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Sun May 07, 2006 2:22 pm

I hope that they can get you sorted soon.
thinking of you
Buffz
Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves altogether!
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby Jane » Mon May 08, 2006 7:36 pm

Jane
Jane
UKFM Member

glandular fever...

Postby gland » Mon May 24, 2010 8:42 am

--
gland
UKFM Newbie

Re: RANT BOX!

Postby Delvesy89 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Wow was I pleased to see this topic on here!!

Hello!! Im a newly diagnosed FM sufferer, I am still awaiting confirmation of any sort of treatment or drugs.

So let the rant begin (apologies in advance!!)

I feel absolutely god awful, I have aches and pains all over, I am (usually) a really active person, I love to hike and camp and go rafting and kayaking and suddenly this has been taken away from me, I walk so slowly my 78 year old Nan has to slow down and wait for me as my knees constantly feel like they are going to collapse beneath me. I am a saxophone and clarinet teacher, and yes you guessed it I can't do my job as to play those instruments I need a neck sling, and I can barely touch my neck without wincing in pain let alone have a saxophone hanging from it!

I can't remember the last night I slept the whole night through without constantly fidgeting and writhing in pain, I wake up feeling even more tired than I went to bed, I yawn the whole day through, I have to have help getting into my shower - I can't take a bath alone, if at all!!

I have been in this much pain since the beginning of June and doctors don't seem interested in getting me diagnosed, I have had to push and fight to get any kind of contact from them. I am waiting desperately to hear from my doctor about treatment or medication just so I can try to find some sense of normality!! I'm scared about what will happen, about losing my independance, Im 21 for God's sake and I shouldn't be feeling like this. :pcsmash:

I just want to be normal again and now I know I never will. :needhug:

If anyone reads this then; thankyou and sorry all at the same time!!
Where words fail, music speaks.
Delvesy89
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi Delvesy89 this is a really old post and we have the soundproofed booth now for letting of steam and ranting it is in the private members only thread as then nobody but members can see it, the forum is open to anyone and sometimes what you want to say can be a little personal. :hugs:

The post before yours was left this year, but before that it was 2006 :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Delvesy89 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Ah! Thanks Denys - still new to this site - I'll post this on the soundproof booth.

Thank you! :D
Where words fail, music speaks.
Delvesy89
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping