[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Sunlight

Sunlight

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sunlight

Postby mairi » Wed May 10, 2006 8:03 pm

mairi
UKFM Member

Bright Light

Postby angel_on_fire » Fri May 12, 2006 10:20 am

Hi

I have been experiencing an increasing problem with bright lights for the past year or so - its so painful to change from one level of brightness to another and my eyes seem to take forever to adjust

I think this might just be another of those things that fms makes you more sensitive too - like noise, pain etc, i think our bodies just want to overreact to everything!

If you find a solution (other than sunglasses) let me know - im tired of walking down the street with tears streaming down my face! (plus people tend to look at you a little strangely!)
"In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls" Lenny Bruce
angel_on_fire
UKFM Member

Postby mairi » Fri May 12, 2006 11:37 am

Can picture myself------sun lounger, lots of cushions, hot water bottle(!) discretely tucked in my lower back to ease pain, wrap around sun glasses, large brimmed hat with corks a-dangling to ward off flies etc. (`a la Australians), magazines, table, parasol, cold drink, long distance organic zapper for those annoying weeds I see from my chair and remote control hose to water the lovely plants. Oh yes, and somebody to bring me an ice-cream/lemon sorbet.

Have I forgotten anything?
mairi
UKFM Member

Postby Lynda » Fri May 12, 2006 5:10 pm

yes mairi,

you forgot my chair so I can sit out too :lol: :lol:
Growing old is essential..........growing up isnt ;-)
Lynda
UKFM Member

Postby BuffyBoo » Fri May 12, 2006 8:31 pm

I'm with you Lynda...... shall we rent some deckchairs?
Sometimes my mind wanders, sometimes it leaves altogether!
BuffyBoo
UKFM Member

Postby mairi » Fri May 12, 2006 8:38 pm

It will be great to have your company. Extra sun loungers will be no problem but just how many duvets do you need for yours, Buffy?

Oh, I forgot the hot water tub for the evening.
mairi
UKFM Member

sunlight reply

Postby princess » Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:57 pm

No no problem with sunlight - except my skin blisters with medication maloxican.
However to sit comfortably outside would be a boon, my bum and legs hurt if i change seats.
Am looking forward to the swallows coming to our village, they sit on the telephone wire near to my house.
Terrify my cat mind you.
None today but shouldnt be long.
However the Pheasants are standing proud in the road and refuse to move, they own the road didnt you know that hahaha
Sorry a bit manic today, bad days make me manic!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shelly36 » Sun May 11, 2008 6:15 pm

shelly36
UKFM Member

bright light

Postby cat123 » Mon May 12, 2008 5:40 pm

cat123
UKFM Member

Postby louise162 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:39 pm

louise162
UKFM Member

sunlight

Postby princess » Wed May 28, 2008 2:16 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby rivkalip » Thu May 29, 2008 9:09 am

live life like there is no tomorrow
rivkalip
UKFM Member

Sunlight

Postby Chris W » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:32 pm

I am also senstive to sunlight and usually sit in the shade, I have no idea if it is related to fibromyalgia or not, I get rashes, headaches and sore eyes from bright light.
Chris W
Chris W
UKFM Member

sunlight

Postby cat123 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 pm

cat123
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Help / Tips on Coping