[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Feeling sorry for myself again

Feeling sorry for myself again

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Feeling sorry for myself again

Postby daren » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:41 pm

Hello to everyone in fibroland

Ive been feeling really really crap all week but ive kept on going, my wife has gone out with some friends and im feeling very sad didnt know what else to do got myself in a rutt and im sinking fast, just had a bit ov a cry, wish i could have a clear head and no pain just for a day, forgot what thats like now being pain free.
All my face has been hurting today new meaning to the saying face ache didnt think i was that bad, anyway sorry to winge and moan but just felt a bit lonely and not to good about myself, hope you all out there are feeling alot better than i am glad i found this site felt a bit strange at first didnt want my wife to get upset thinking i cant to her but i think she understands.
Anyway look at me jonny woffle pants i will give someone else the chance to speak so here is the spaeking spoon over to you lot

Daren
daren
UKFM Member

Hi

Postby lil45 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:41 am

Hi daren,

Sorry your feeling down in the dumps, i get like you, feeling really sorry for myself. I think the best thing for anyone to do is have a cry and get rid of the frustration you get with this. I cant talk to my hubby about my pain and how upset i get, sometimes i get comforted other times i get what are you crying for now!! so i do most of my crying when he is at work or when im in the bath.
I myself get the face pain, i am suffering with it at the minute, as well as the pins and needles sensation on my scalp.

Hope you feel better

louise
lil45
UKFM Newbie

Thank you

Postby daren » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:47 pm

Hello Louise

Thank you for replying and i hope you to are feeling much better today, im afraid ive gone alittle over the top today and worn myself out completely, trying to get myself straight for work tommoz but im finding it hard, anyway i will close for now so please take care and speak to you soon

Daren
daren
UKFM Member

ps

Postby daren » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:52 pm

Only me again

If you ever need to download all you troubles pains and all the rest ov the crap we get with awful illness please dont hesitate to contact me im a godd listener

Daren
daren
UKFM Member

Postby Helene » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:13 am

Hi Daren,

I hope youre feeling a bit better today, and that work has gone ok for you. I can relate to your post, regarding how low you feel about yourself. What you have to remember is that having FMS causes depression because it effects your brain, and also it causes depression because of the way it effects your body, eg pain, fatigue, etc. Its a viscious circle isnt it.
I have days when I just cant deal with people. I lock the front door & ignore any knocking and unplug the phone. It may sound anti-social and ignorant, but its because I have days when I cant listen to other peoples problems, and equally I dont want to inflict my problems on other people. Most of my friends & family understand this now, and those that dont, have long gone.

My partner has problems dealing with my highs & lows, and we dont talk as often as we should at times. He's going to a motorbike festival, The Bulldog Bash with his buddies for 4 days this week, and Im gutted I cant go because camping would kill me, and Im stressing about him being "free & single" without me. The knock-on effect is that the stress is already showing, as my symtoms have all cranked up a notch already, and paranoia has set in . :(

The fact that this disease intrudes into every aspect of our lives is so hard to deal with at times. Its sometimes a case of biting our tongues and getting on with it. Watching a partner carry on with normal life and being able to do things we would like to still be able to do is difficult and then you feel guilty about envying them!. Another viscious circle !

Anyway Daren, if you ever want to chat about things feel free. Im on here most days at some point.

All the best, Helene
Helene
UKFM Member

Postby pauline » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:00 pm

:evil: IT'S BACK !!!!! I have yet another cold virus to contend with. Caught it off my youngest daughter I think. Sore throat and eyes. Aching like no tomorrow, headache just short of a migraine and the shivers. Anyone else out there caught it yet. : Not a happy chappy as they say. Just popped in to see if we had any newbies. :cry: Off to find the lemsip and eye drops. Back tomorrow if I'm feeling better........pauline
pauline
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping