Montmorency cherry juice + FM

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Montmorency cherry juice + FM

Postby millymoodoo » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:28 am

Hi

I have recently bought this product and have taken it religiously for 2 weeks with no effect whatsoever, i am really dissappointed as it cost me £28 a bottle!!! I cant stand the taste but drunk it regardless but this week i have extra pain not less and my sleep has been badly interupted. I am going to finish the bottle but as things stand right now i wont be buying anymore!!!

Milly :-D xxx
Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them get up!!! When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!! Everyday is a gift which is why we call it the present
millymoodoo
UKFM Member

Postby Flaw » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 am

Oh no Milly! That's a shame :( it is expensive but we'll try anything wont we? I've got the capsules and still have 15 to go so I'm quite sure I'll know after that.
It would be really nice to find something that helped!
Flaw
UKFM Member

Postby helen virgo » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:35 pm

That is a real shame Milly, I really cannot recommend CherryActive highly enough, it has improved my sleep so much and the daily headaches I was having before I started it are now a thing of the past. I have also found it has lifted my moods and has reduced my need for any form of anti depressants. And yep I actually like the taste :-D .

For anyone wanting to try it the cheapest place to buy it is Nutrisun website, much cheaper than the CherryActive own website and Holland and Barrett.
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby lucybythsea » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm

I have just bought a jar of Mont. Cherry capsules from Holland and Barratt (normally i avoid there but they had their get 2nd for 1p deal on so couldnt resist!) So I actually have 2 jars = 2 months for £12. I will let everyone know if they help. Fingers crossed, angels asked! :-)
Hello, Im 30 and have severe fibro. Come check out my blog: http://www.fibrofandango.wordpress.com
lucybythsea
UKFM Member

Postby lucybythsea » Sat May 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Well, Ive been taking the cherry capsules for a couple weeks and it has had some positive effect, and some negative effect. I have problems with pain due to inflammation in my arms (due to injury), and the cherry capsules have definitely helped with that. They also make me very sleepy (im guessing its the melatonin thats naturally in them) so i take them at night. However i find they make my sleep quality worse, for some reason, and i wake up more exhausted and in pain than usual. Unfortunately they have not helped with the fibro, I think probably because fibro pain is neurological not inflammatory. But as an anti-inflammatory I would probably recommend Montmorency Cherry supplements.
x :) x
Hello, Im 30 and have severe fibro. Come check out my blog: http://www.fibrofandango.wordpress.com
lucybythsea
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping