[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The pain toolkit

The pain toolkit

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

The pain toolkit

Postby shazq » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi
Saw this link on FB so thought it might be of use on here. :wave:

http://www.paintoolkit.org/
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: The pain toolkit

Postby stephanini » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 pm

just read through it and seems like some good info...

thanks for the link :D

stephanini
UKFM Member

Postby Nellyphant » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 am

Thanks for sharing that, I'm going to print it out later and digest it properly. Will e-mail the link to a friend of mine who has also recently been diagnosed with FM and my 19 year old niece who has had it since she was 15.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Looks good thanks Shaz :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :xmaswave1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherryblossom » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:49 pm

I found this site really helpful and keep going back to it. It gives me some inspiration and the realisation that it is ok to do these things. Thanks :D Cherry :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby fabme » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks for that i've saved it so I can go back and have a proper look

fab
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:38 pm

:clap: thanks shazsmean shazq,very interesting :crazy:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby gizsam » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:14 pm

this lleaflet was given to me at pain clinic, intresting and helpfu,l even hubby has picked it up and read it.........im still in shock!!!!
gizsam
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping