[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - cant stop cryin and dont know why

cant stop cryin and dont know why

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby jazzy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:49 am

hi all im havin a really bad day im so emotional my little girl told me she wasnt eatin her tea and i cried ....... i feel like im goin mad
jazzy
UKFM Member

Re: cant stop cryin and dont know why

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:00 am

Sending you some gentle :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: jazzy. With all you've got going off at the moment, it sounds like you might need a little extra help to get you thru this. Please try to see your gp and tell them how it's all affecting you. I know it can be difficult to talk about these things, but there is help, be it extra meds/anti depressants or some sort of talking therapy to help you find ways to manage things in a more effective way.

We're always here if you want to let things out, between us all we understand what you're going thru :flowers: :blowkiss: :flowers: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby jazzy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:05 am

i havent even been givin any meds yet im still waiting for the doctor to get the report from the hospital so they can prescribe i just feel so tired n in pain ................ sorry for moanin
jazzy
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:19 am

Don't worry about having a moan, we've all done it on here about alsorts of things. I think I've got a recollection of your post about not having meds yet. Is it the one where the report from the rheumy hasn't got to your dr yet??, got a bit of a foggy head and been looking at lots of posts today :facepalm: :facepalm:

I'm not sure what to suggest I'm afraid. From what you've posted, it's very apparent that you need to start with some treatment, but it's the painful waiting for it to start isn't it :dunno: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby jazzy » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 am

yes thats the one i rang the doctors again today they said to wait until monday to see if they recieve it then they will be able to sort it out ive been taking ibuprofen but now they have startde my stomach to flare up i have barrets oesophigas aswell never mind it will be sorted soon if i dont go mad first lol xxxxx
jazzy
UKFM Member

Postby keanolulu » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 am

Jazzy,

I'm like that too at the mo. I hope you get some restful sleep and some sunshine and rest tomorrow :hugs:
keanolulu
UKFM Member

Postby viota » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 am

aww hun thats been happening to me too. im always crying but its because your in so much pain its making you sad.You need to go to your gp and talk things out and explain. Try nurofen plus for the pain or anti inflammatorys from your doctor.or maybe an anti depressent i am seeing my psychiatrist next week and my gp on monday for tests for arthritis and hopefully stronger medication.I had to change back to my old doctor as my new one refused to give me medication that would help me.have a very gentle hug :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
viota
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:33 pm

hope you are feeling better today :wave: :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Ldyalb » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 pm

hope you're feeling better :hugs:

I get like that sometimes, everything just feels too much and then the smallest little thing can set you off. I had a weekend like that last weekend, kept crying randomly and wasn't sure why. If it persists go back to your GP and see if anything can be done.
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am

:wave: ,it`ll be the pain ,exhaustion ,frustration , :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1: at your drs .
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 am

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :fingerscrossed: your report is back and you get some help, we all get those days when everything gets on top of us, you moan as much as you want we dont mind and prefer that to you being on your own with this. We are always here for you and are praying you get some pain relief soon :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tonydin » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 am

hi im a 59 year old guy , and guss what , i do the same sometimes( dont tell any one though will you ?) i think it just gets to much a\nd you just let go.
its ok to have a good cry . meds dont do much for me never have and have tyred most longe befor dx this year so dont ouite know where to go now.
dot worry things will settle down at some point :flowers:
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby narnie » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 am

I have always said that I would have everyones baby instead of this pain. I'm like that at the moment too. Pain so bad I can't do a lot either. :hugs:
narnie
UKFM Member

Postby riverlaken » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:00 pm

I too, used to cry for no real reason. My Rheumy tried some different anti-depression pills, although very bad side effects. Then my family doctor tried me on (SSRI) Prozac, and I can tolerate this med. Now, I never cry and that is all I notice, no other improvement. I had started, 40mg and now up to 60mg. Been on this med for 4 months now. I think that it does not help me. Although, I am still giving it a chance.

I sure am glad I found this forum and take good care with :goodluck2:
riverlaken
UKFM Newbie

Postby Hjp75 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Hjp75
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Help / Tips on Coping