[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - REALLY BAD DAY !!!!!1

REALLY BAD DAY !!!!!1

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

REALLY BAD DAY !!!!!1

Postby angie 1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 pm

:roll: HI I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY ADVICE , I WAS DIAGONSED WITH F.M. LAST YEAR AND WAS PUT ON TRAZADONE AND PAIN KILLERS WHICH SEEMED TO BE WORKING REALLY WELL . THEY DIDNT TAKE THE PAIN OFF COMPLETLY BUT DULLED IT ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO COPE ON A DAILY BASIS . BUT OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS I HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING PROPERLY AGAIN SO THE PAIN HAS BEEN GETTING WORSE , AND THIS MORNING I WOKE WITH REALLY BAD PAIN FROM THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK DOWN TO MY BUM AND IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN , GROIN AND THIGH ON MY RIGHT HAND SIDE . COULD THIS BE THE F.M. GETTING WORSE ? DOES ANYONE ELSE GET THIS PAIN ? OR MIGHT IT BE A DIFFERENT THING ALTOGETHER?

ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT
THANKS
ANGIE
angie 1
UKFM Member

Re: REALLY BAD DAY !!!!!1

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Angie, when you make posts, can you not use capital letters please. On forums it is taken as tho you're shouting and is considered very bad nettiquette.

With you saying you haven't been sleeping very well and the pain is worse, it's possible you could be having a flare. If things don't start to settle back down soon, then it would be an idea to go and see your gp. It could be your meds need a tweak/change or there could be something else causing the pain and disrupted sleep.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

REALLY BAD DAY !!!!!

Postby angie 1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 pm

:roll: HI MY NAME IS ANGIE AND I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH F.M. LAST YEAR, I WAS PUT ON TRAZADONE AND PAIN KILLERS WITCH SEEMED TO BE WORKING , THEY DIDN'T TAKE PAIN OF ALTOGETHER BUT DULLED IT ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO GET ON WITH DAY TO DAY LIFE.
BUT OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE NOT BEEN SLEEPING WELL AGAIN AND THE PAIN IS COMING BACK WITH AVENGANCE , I WOKE THIS MORNING WITH REALLY BAD PAINS IN MY BACK, BUM, GROIN AND LOWER ABDOMAN ALL DOWN MY RIGHT SIDE .
COULD THIS BE THE F.M. GETTING WORSE ? DOES ANYONE ELSE SUFFER WITH THE SAME KIND OF PAIN ? OR COULD IT BE SOMTHING DIFFERENT ? I WENT TO MY G.P.'S LAST WEEK WITH PAINS IN MY CHEST , BREAST AND NECK AND WAS TOLD THIS WAS TO DO WITH THE F.M. , I AM QUIET SCARED AS TO HOW RAPIDLY IT SEEMS TO BE TRAVELING THOUGH DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY BODY AS I HAVE 2 YOUNG CHILDREN AND IT IS REALLY AFFECTING ME BEING ABLE TO DO THINGS WITH THEM AND IT SEEMS TO BE TAKING HOLD RAPIDLY. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE AT ALL I WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL AS IT'S REALLY GETTING ME DOWN .......

ANGIE :D
angie 1
UKFM Member

Postby angie 1 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 pm

sorry didn't mean to offend anyone ....
angie 1
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:10 pm

i get pains down my lower back, in buttocks and down hips, knees legs to feet at times, but not had at front.

for this i have loads of heat packs eithher the wheat variety you microwave or popping portable ones that you just reboil in water when they have cooled down.
this fluctuates at different times.

for the sleeping i take 2 x dosulepin at night to help me relax and sleep, once i am asleep i sleep really well it is getting to sleep but if i take these a couple of hours before i am in bed between 10-11pm.

hope you find some relief somehow.

:wave:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

REALLY BAD DAY !!!!!1

Postby lrgatrell88 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 pm

No offence taken. I'd do wat is said above. Go back to the gp if it continues and see what they say xxx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

No problem Angie, didn't want you getting people moaning and complaining at you for "shouting" at them. As you've made 2 virtually identical posts, I've merged them together and it's now in the bit where you'll probably get more responses.

Think I mentioned it in an earlier post, but if things don't start to settle down, then it might be worth having another trip to see your gp as you could be having a flare up or you could have become used to your current dosages and meds, so they could need a tweak/change, or there could be another cause for your pain increase.

Lots of people on here find things like heat pads, a good old hotty botty or a soak in a warm bath can help with easing pain and stiffness. Hope you get some easing soon :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby xyz1000 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 pm

hello :wave:

I get the pains in the back, thighs, hips ect but a few months ago I woke
up and had a real bad pain in my stomach/groin area. I went to the doctors
and they gave anitboctics (sorry about the spelling) they thought it maybe
a water infection. They seem to work and the stomach/groin pain went.
Shame the rest didn't disappear too though!!
So it maybe worth seeing the doctor if it gets too painful.
xyz1000
UKFM Member

Postby angie 1 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 pm

:wave: thankyou for all your responses, they are very helpfull. i seem to be having abit of a better day today the pain in my stomach and back seems to have settled abit ,i still have the pain in my leg and groin but it has dulled alot from yesterday so maybe it was abit of a flare up ..
i will see how it goes , if it don't go then i will take myself of to my g.p's

thanks again to all those who replied it's nice to have someone else to talk to who knows what your going through :blowkiss:

kind regards

angie :grouphug:
angie 1
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping