[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Exercise good and bad

Exercise good and bad

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Exercise good and bad

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:05 am

Hey all

I finally got off my butt and got myself ea active for wii. I been feel like I have not been get lot excise just day to day walking and after my physo say I need to keep up excise cause my back and it help the fm.

But I feel like I just aggro the fm again basicly all my doc told me and physo is keep good diet and excise you do that and I feel sore. I found that I can easly pull my muscils which I did in my left leg.

I do feel much better wii is great get right sweat and tried out and I am sleep better for it but I must becareful or I pull more my muscils :mrgreen:

Guess I need find the blance between excise and fm . Over good news is I now down 25mg (1 table)of my anit drepession and feel much better for it guess my doc was right :clap: I thought 75 mg was to much :shock:

guess i keep up wait see what my doc say on monday maybe I lost some weight I really need lose some :lol:
Last edited by BlueBerry on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Excise good and bad

Postby budda » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 am

Glad to hear you are feeling good about the things you have been able to do, and you will find the way thats best for you,and :woot: :woot: great news that you have been able to cut down on the ami, you go girl, try to pase yourself and dont do to much, am so pleased for you :hugs: these are from me to you :flowers: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 pm

wow thanks buddha that mean a lot I am feeling better now since i had to gave up work still have some good and bad days. Got my tribual up soon but I am not to worryed about it (well little bit) see what happens.

I am getting there but I am feeling really sore today my arms are killing me :lol: and I really hurt my knees must not do knee excise heh they can't take it yet :crazy: guess a bit at a time.

also eat more fuit ad veg forgot say that oh and now it come up summer nice sunny days I am feel better :clap:

took me 10 months get back on my feet :wine:

Oh bit fork in the road I had sugry feb just get over that heh now I may be have over 2 have see what my eye doc and my new gynegolcy say next aww and I was just get back on my feet :facepalm: but not going let it get me down :P
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:37 pm

:goodluck2: on your tribual, keep your chin up, and take it easy. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Exercise can make a difference blueberry, but as you've find out, doing too much makes you feel even worse :facepalm: :facepalm:

I've got Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, and I have to admit I haven't touched them for months :oops: :oops: The last time I did, I spent far too long on the hula hooping bit and ended up feeling I must have got someone else's knees :yikes: :yikes: They were so hot and agonising, the last time I had any pain like that was after surgery on my neck after a car crash :shock: :shock: :shock:

Take it steady with the EA Active, just start with a minute or two at first, then gently build it up. There's nothing wrong with walking as a form of exercise either. That's what most of my exercise is based on, being taken for a walk twice a day by the doglet :dogrun1:

What you're doing sounds like it's taking you in the right direction, take it steadily, building it up in baby steps will be far better for you than thinking you can run a marathon straight away :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Exercise good and bad

Postby sandy1963 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:56 pm

I go to the gym 3 times a week. All I do is cardio on the bike. No weights cause they make things worse but at least I feel a bit normal when I ve been for a work out. Sometimes it hurts like hell but other times I feel a little better just cause I know ive done something. Anything can aggrivate FM as we probably all know its just a case of get on and have a go and see what your body allows you to do and stop when it tells you . Just got new meds so im hoping in a few weeks im in a bit less pain, well that would be nice but lets wait and see :) xx
sandy1963
UKFM Member

Return to Help / Tips on Coping