got to love fibro fog!

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

got to love fibro fog!

Postby scottiedog » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 am

Well it's confirmed. I am a total idiot lol. All yesterday i couldnt get my phone to work right. Id dropped it and thought id done something awful. Turns out i hadnt put the back on correctly when i tried to put the battery back so i think it must have been pulling the battery or something coz it seems to be ok now that dh sorted it.
Mue thinking of changing her name to eejit!
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Re: got to love fibro fog!

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: glad you got it fixed.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 am

YAY!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You're not on your own Mue :clap: :clap: I've spent 2 hours staring at the kitchen window this morning, thinking that we'd left it open all night :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Then it slowly dawned on me that OH needed DS to open it and pass him a pooh bag this morning. DOH!!! Homer Simpson has got nothing on me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby scottiedog » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 pm

FluppyPuffy wrote:YAY!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You're not on your own Mue :clap: :clap: I've spent 2 hours staring at the kitchen window this morning, thinking that we'd left it open all night :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: Then it slowly dawned on me that OH needed DS to open it and pass him a pooh bag this morning. DOH!!! Homer Simpson has got nothing on me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

LOL At least you get the donuts! I just spent 10 minutes trying to remember the word for the hot black stuff in the what-you-call-it :coffee1:
Mue
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 pm

There is no hope :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: :cup1: oops to much coffee :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:05 am

Would anyone like to explain why I've just tried to put the water filter jug on the kettle base and stood puzzling over why it wouldn't fit on it and start heating the water up :cup1: :cup1: :facepalm: :facepalm:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 am

flup its cos your :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
just like me :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:34 am

It's always good to know I'm in :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: company loubie :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Re: got to love fibro fog!

Postby Hjp75 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 am

loubie wrote:flup its cos your :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
just like me :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm fully paid up member of that...... thing......... Aw bagger......... whats it called.................... Aw sod it I forget........ It will come to me soon............

♥εїз H εїз♥
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby scottiedog » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 pm

I win! I haven't been able to find my phone for days. Setee has been hauled out no phone. Under chairs behind shelves everywhere i could think of. We just found it in the baking trays cupboard! NO idea why i thought i'd put it there LOL
Mue
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems