depressed beyond belief

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

depressed beyond belief

Postby winnipeg » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi I just wanted to moan. I am so depressed now, its all i can do to get out of bed in the mornings. Im not sleeping, and fed up of being in pain and being shattered all time. I went swimming monday and had the worst headache all day yesterday, by looking at your posts, apart from overdoing it, and colder pool does us no good either! Ill have to look around for a warm pool! To top it all i have hives again! Last time, a few months ago, they lasted for three weeks nearly. The itching is unbearable. Im on fexonfenadine, piriton, aqueous cream and betnovate, ive also tried calomine, aloe vera, e45 and sudacrem. If anyone has any ideas i would be so grateful. I have my pain clinic today, which isnt helping. My partner has booked me in for hypnotherapy, ive an appointment in a couple of weeks time. but its so expensive. At the moment I feel my life has ended. I thought we were supposed to get some good days? At least I have my beautiful dog, cassie to keep me company, i think she keeps me sane. Sorry for moaning!
winnipeg
UKFM Member

Re: depressed beyond belief

Postby scottiedog » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Huge hugs Winniepeg
I think all of us have felt or are feeling like this. I changed gp because they wouldnt listen when i told them that it it would be surprising if i wasnt depressed after years of constant pain and not sleeping. It can seem that fibro has taken your life. The pain exhausts us and even simple things like brushing teeth can seem impossible. We are all different so maybe trying a change of treatment/s might help. For me exercise like swimming or the ones the physio gave me send me into a massive flare but i can manage some pilates and yoga. Remember that you're not on your own.
Much love
Mue
scottiedog
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems