Hot flushes

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hot flushes

Postby CampbellMary » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi everone. I have been on HRT since 99 came off them a couple of months ago. still getting hot flushes does anyone know how long they are likely 2 last :?: My hubby thinks i should go back on them.

Hope u r all as well as can b. :grouphug:
CampbellMary
UKFM Member

Re: Hot flushes

Postby denys » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:37 am

Sorry cant help, but I'm sure someone more knowledgable will be along soon :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby motherelephant » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello Cambellmary , I think it is different with everybody just like going through the menopause with out HRt .

I have never been on Hrt but 6 yrs later im still having flushes . Good luck .Motherelle x
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby pixiecat » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi Cambellmary, I dont want to upset you but I was diagnosed in 1998/9 as going through an early menopause, 38
and I am still going through it and still get the hot flushes, I seen to get them as flare ups!! I have them for 2-3 months then
non for 2-3 months and I am on this cylce for a few years now

Lorraine
pixiecat

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems