[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - citris drinks and food

citris drinks and food

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

citris drinks and food

Postby tnissan38 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi all some one mentioned to me today that drinking and eating anything citrisy can cause pain . Anyone know of this please xxx tracey
tnissan38
UKFM Member

Re: citris drinks and food

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 pm

I've moved your post into here Tracey as it seems a more suitable board for it :wave: :wave:

I haven't heard of citrussy things causing pain, nor have I had anything happen pain wise with eating and drinking them :dunno: :dunno: I googled it to see what came up, and TBH that wasn't any clearer either. Some sites said it didn't cause it, where as a similar number said the opposite :facepalm: :facepalm:

Has the person who told you about it had it happen to them??

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Sorry no I havent heard of this either, I know foods can have an effect on us but not heard of this one :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tnissan38 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:46 pm

thanks . its just a while a go i had read it somewhere and thought would see if anyone knows of it . cheers for that x
tnissan38
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi. My hubby can't have anything citrus with the tablets he's on, he's diabetic, but not heard of the pain side of things :dunno: , sorry. Hope maybe you find an answer soon. Cherry :flowers:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby JemmaB88 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 pm

I can't have anything orangy, at all. It sets my IBS off really badly, but without warning. I had a very embarrasing accident, luckily as I was getting out of the car on our drive from dropping the OH off, so I was alone as well.

All becasue I drank a bottle of tropicana orange juice! It's so mean because I love fresh orange juice.

I can have lemon, but it gives me terrible stomach ache that lasts for hours.
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:58 pm

I cant eat anything with grapefruit as I'm on gliclazide for diabetes, but can have any other citrus fruits :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems