Does anyone else have sticky blood syndrom(APS)

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby garyb » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:09 pm

I have suffered with very bad head aches on one side of my head for severel years , and had undergone every test and scan going, they were so bad i would end up in hospitol with them being sick with the pain.
Anyhow at the moment i am being screened for ANTI TNF treatment and LUPUS showed up positive and having APS(sticky blood syndrome) so my Doc has put me on 150mg of asprin a day and over a period of day my head aches have completely gone :clap: :lol:
its such a relief after being so miserable for so long. Does anyone else suffer with this syndrome.
Look foward to any replys
Garyb
garyb
UKFM Newbie

Re: Does anyone else have sticky blood syndrom(APS)

Postby denys » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi Gary no sorry I dont and I dont think I've heard of it being mentioned by anyone but you never know, Glad to hear your headaches have cleared up though :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Does anyone else have sticky blood syndrom(APS)

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 pm

I can't recall it being mentioned either :? :? Glad that you've found out about the cause of and how to treat your headaches tho :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Hope the other things you're being tested and screened for come back with the best possible results for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Bobbi08 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi

Yes I do, have Lupus and Aps as the secondary condition, as I take Lupus meds and haven't had a clot and only suffered miscarriages my Rhuemy advised that my lupus meds would sufficient unless anything major happens. The headaches are a nightmare so hoping when the lupus meds get into the system the headaches will start to ease.

Hope you are ok xx
Bobbi08
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems