Help me please!!!!!!!

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Help me please!!!!!!!

Postby xstephaniex » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Hi
Im loosing my strength to cope with everything, I suffer with fibro, cfs, borderline personality disorder and glomerulonephritis (kidney disease)

Since the weather has changed in the recent weeks i have slowly gone down hill. But, today i crashed head first into the wall.
I just cant see a way forward, im in so much pain, im tired, struggling to keep going mentally, i an evil moo to live with, forever shouting at the kids because i think they are shouting but in fact im just so sensitive to noise.

Im terrified my mental health is deteriorating and i will become unstable, my kidneys seem to be getting worse and i m so scared i am going to have to cope with kidney failure too as i am almost in stage 3 kidney disease.

Every morning when i wake up i cannot move because i am frozen into position with stiffness and pain, i wake up through the night to if i sleep on one side for too long.

I think to myself i was only diagnosed with fibro 2 yr ago, kidney disease, 2yr ago and cfs 6 months ago. If im struggling now, how the hell can i cope in another year or 2 or 5. I just cannot imagine it.

How do you keep going, coping with other thing as well as fibro.
Do you ever wonder why me? what did i do to deserve this?
I need some help, i see my gp for more meds (tamadol, paracetamol, gabapentin) and psychiatrist this week, i have amazing support but i just dont think its going to be enough. please help, any advice or support will be great.

Sorry for the moan but i feel so alone in this.
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made paragraphs clearer
Stephanie xxxx
xstephaniex
UKFM Member

Re: Help me please!!!!!!!

Postby ciderpig122 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 pm

hey!!!!

you need to print this post off and take it to your GP tommorow, demand to see someone, dont take no for an answer and if you must then sit on the floor and refuse to move.

You have to stick up for yourself, you are halfway there in admiting all this mess is affecting you

These things arent going away, so you need to say ok this is me, its not gonna change, but Dr, sweetie, you are going to f******

Everyone here will support you, but you need help today not sometime this week, the NHS make me furious at the moment, ive only been diagnosed as i refused to accept another fob off, ive not been treated but we must be strong and insist on the support we need.

chin up and remember, us fibro people manage pain alot better than most people, so if you say you are in pain, normal people would be writhing around the floor like a disgruntled jellyfish :goodluck1:
Fibromyalgia, Elher Danlos Type Hypermobile, OCD, Asthma, PTSD.
Im not ill, I am just special :D
ciderpig122
UKFM Member

Re: Help me please!!!!!!!

Postby denys » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Stephanie sorry to hear you are feeling so low, you must visit your doc and explain you are finding it difficult to cope. We all have the why me moments but you will get through it. You have a lot to deal with on top of FM so its no wonder you need some extra help :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: and :goodluck1: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems