Coffee...........

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Coffee...........

Postby lolabolla » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 am

I stopped drinking coffee a few months ago as my DR said it can make FBS worse. I have recently found that even the smell of coffee makes me feel nausious I used to love the aromer of coffee. Excessive noise is also affecting me too.
Anyone else have problems with coffee.
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Re: Coffee...........

Postby denys » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Only if I dont get enough of it :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: so sorry no help there, but excessive noise oh yes telly to loud, people laughing or shouting just cant stand it :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 pm

I have never liked :coffee1: :puke: cant stand the smell of it :puke:

Loud Noises,screams go straight through me, groups all talking at once. :facepalm:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm

I can't stand the smell of :coffee1: :coffee2: either :puke: I've always been like it with the stuff :facepalm: :facepalm: It got worse when I was pregnant, I couldn't stand to be in a room with someone making or drinking it. If I got a wiff of it, I'd be running off to :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I have the noise sensitivity bit as well :facepalm: :facepalm: :yikes: At times if feels like sounds are slicing thru my ears and it's agonising :facepalm: :facepalm: I'm constantly turning volumes up and down and still can't get it comfortable :? :? :?

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 pm

i love coffee and tea and i drink far to much of both :yikes:
but just lately i have to drink it red hot :dunno:
have noticed the last couple of weeks i can't drink it if its not piping hot :dunno:

and as for noise i hate it, it just hurts my ears and smells, and sun light, and and and and and and and and and and and :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Acei » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 pm

I drink a lot of coffee as well. I wouldn't like to do without it TBH. However, I've wondered how much it's affecting my sleep and the muscle twitches. It can't be helping. :oops:
Acei
UKFM Member

Postby Claire Spong » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:45 pm

I don't drink coffee and hate the smell of it now.
The worst noise I find is when a kid is having a tantrum in the supermarket, it really pierces my head! Also when kids are playing football on the grass across from our house the repetitiveness of it seems to get to me, mind you that could be because they keep hitting our cars so I am always on the alert so I can go and yell at them if they hit the cars again!!
Dx March 2011
Read my blog about how I'm coping with finding out I have Fibro on: http://fibronewbie.blogspot.com/
Claire Spong
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems