can anyone please explain this

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

can anyone please explain this

Postby gwenmoon » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:10 pm

For just over a week now i have been feeling really rough. i am tired and have absolutely no energy what so ever. I feel completely exhausted all the time. I cannot do the simplest of tasks, even making a cup of tea make me feel like i have run the london marathon twice . Now matter how much sleep I have I do not feel any better at all. I have felt tired before and alway put it down to my fibro. But this time it is far far worse. when i stand up i go dizzy. I can be walking and suddenly loose my balance , my legs go funny like very week and like jelly. I have been getting a lot of headaches and feeling nauseous. Getting this extreme tiredness and really bad pain in my hips and knees. Can fibro get worse or can it be something else. I went to the doctors he ordered some blood test but they have all come back negative. So he told me if they did he would refer me to a neurologist . I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 2 years ago by a Rheumatologist. what would a neurologist do any differently .

I just cannot understand why it is so hard to function , I have never felt so tired in my life,just cannot explain it. i feel exhausted just typing this and my hand hurt. finding it hard to type more. does anyone experience the same things.
Gwen :(
Having someone to share with gets you through another day :-) Gwen x
gwenmoon
UKFM Member

Re: can anyone please explain this

Postby pixiecat » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi Gwen

I sometimes get extremely exhausted and i havent done anything :dunno: I do put it down to fibro, as the next day I can function
much better but sometimes it comes in waves, a flare up.
I have been told I have vertigo too so I get the dizziness even when sitting down
sending gentle hugs
Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby denys » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Hi Gwen, yes I do suffer like this too, but get it checked out as there could be other things going on as well :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you feel better soon :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 pm

hi gwen
have been feeling like you myself for a few weeks too
also been dx just over 2 years
my fibro has got much worse and this tiredness is awful
just rest up as much as pos and it my lift :hugs:

defo tell gp about it though.
hope you feel better soon :hugs: :flowers:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi Gwen

I have been feeling the same for weeks now, i am finding everything a struggle at the moment. I have never been this fatigued before, i just dont seem to be getting any better either, plus all the pain does not help. I am having blood tests next week to check if anything shows up.

Your headaches could be down to the meds you are on or even the weather, i have been getting heavy headaches with the heat,i find my heads get worse when we have a change in the weather. :dunno:
The neuro will be looking to cure the headaches and to find out why you are getting them and feeling dizzy.

I suffered with migraines for months on end and had to be seen by the neuro team, i am now on daily meds to control my migraines.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby susie`s » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 pm

:cry: Hi , i have also suffered feeling like this and at times have been unable to do anything , feel very unwell and can only sleep very deeply . After a long long time and lots of tests ( all negitve ) i was finally diagnosed with chronic fatigue as well as fibro . When i get flare ups like this i just stay in bed and give into the fatigue . hope this helps x
susie`s
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems