other symptoms

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

other symptoms

Postby Karen27 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Hi everyone, not doing to great at the moment, have just had two hospital appointments through for urology and kidney function, never had these problems before but having blood in my urine and waiting on a nuroligist appointment, for shaking hands, blurry eyesight and twitching muscles. Anyone else experienced any of these problems. I am pretty worried about the urine problem :(
Look forward to hearing from you. Karen x
Karen27
UKFM Newbie

Re: other symptoms

Postby denys » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi Karen, if you read through some of the posts you'll see lots of members seem to have urology problems from associated conditions so try not to worry and :fingerscrossed: things ssort themselves out for you :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:18 pm

If you click on the board titles of each part of the forum, it takes you to the pages with topics/posts karen. From there, you can search for a particular symptom, word etc. Any posts that includes it will come up. It can help make things a bit easier to find what you're looking for.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby coral » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Ive had lots of bladder problems, was in hospital last April for it. My GP treating me for UTI but after sending a urine sample off it came back normal so wasn't a UTI. This has happened to me loads of times. Seen a urologist a few months ago and he said they would do a CT scan, that came back as normal. Every time my urine is tested there is always blood in it but they say its normal so I just put it all down now to Fibro and its many weird symptoms.
coral
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi
I have had lots of bladder problems, i had an operation for a prolapsed bladder as kept losing control of my bladder. I am on anti bots now because i have a UTI. :roll:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby sweetleaf2 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi, I have had bladder probs most of my adult life, blood in urine etc, dont let it bother you too much, it worries the medics at first but the blood is quite often the only symptom, and they dont ever find the cause. It could be interstitial cystitis, that is bothersome but not serious.
That said, you wont feel better till you have gone the whole route with the tests. :fingerscrossed:
I`m not over the hill I`m still climbing it, thats why I`m so tired all the time
sweetleaf2
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems