[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - sore tum...

sore tum...

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sore tum...

Postby mand » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:52 pm

At the mo im on co-codamol x2 3 times a day, in the past ive taken omeprazole 20mg a day when having ibruprofen as my stomach was sore....today my tum is so sore could it be co-codamol???, i do suffer from from food intollerances :dunno: ...so dont know which it is

does anybody else have problems with tums and co-codamol :facepalm: my options are looking slim if i carn't take them as well......... many thanks mandy :crazy:
mand
UKFM Member

Re: sore tum...

Postby Azz » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 pm

I am ok if I only take one co-codamol but if I have two it makes me feel :sick: and I am like zombie :facepalm:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi. My son and I both have problems taking co-codamol. With him it makes him feel like a zombie too and with me I get tum issues too. So I do try and stay away from it. Looks like another trip back to gp :( Take care Cherry x
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby mand » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:26 pm

did see the gp had a chat, he mentioned irritation in stomach may be due to, medication, irritable bowel/food intollerances or infection or gall bladder :shock: told him i only came for omeprazole to settle my tum, and ontop of that i have a viral infection, :facepalm: ...well take the tabs for two weeks, leave for two weeks off meds, if it persists, he said will refer for a scan, gall bladder wise and test for infection,,,,,,,,,, :crazy: whats it going to be...magic wand or gun to shoot me the way im feeling :sick: , and still had to drag meself into work...feeling a tad sorry for meself today
mand
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Poor you Mand, hope your tum has settled a bit and the medication helps, Gallstone probs are normally felt higher up than the tummy so :fingerscrossed: it wont be that. silly question but are you constipated as co-codamol can cause that (I cant take it very often for that reason)????? just a thought :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mand » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 am

hiya denys , nope bowel habits are normal, the pain is more to top area stomach bottom of breast bone (oopps didnt mention leftside near rib feels like a tennis ball stuck there - uncomfy, but not there all the time) and i get reflux, my tum is still bloated and feels sore and irritated but i presume it will take a few days to settle, still feeling nauseus but maybe due to viral and a stonking head ache :hit1: and everything else ache to go with it...............gawd i feel like a right old croc, i think i need sunshine, nice little hol just to recuperate like :clap: all inclusive right gang..pack your bags :crazy:................mand :lol:
mand
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Hope your tum settles soon Mand. :hugs: :flowers:

My bag is packed..Where you taking us....Hurry up girls :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems