sore tum...

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sore tum...

Postby mand » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:52 pm

At the mo im on co-codamol x2 3 times a day, in the past ive taken omeprazole 20mg a day when having ibruprofen as my stomach was sore....today my tum is so sore could it be co-codamol???, i do suffer from from food intollerances :dunno: ...so dont know which it is

does anybody else have problems with tums and co-codamol :facepalm: my options are looking slim if i carn't take them as well......... many thanks mandy :crazy:
mand
UKFM Member

Re: sore tum...

Postby Azz » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:35 pm

I am ok if I only take one co-codamol but if I have two it makes me feel :sick: and I am like zombie :facepalm:
Hannah xx

To live life to the full, is to be true to myself. By being true to myself I live life to the full :)
Azz
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi. My son and I both have problems taking co-codamol. With him it makes him feel like a zombie too and with me I get tum issues too. So I do try and stay away from it. Looks like another trip back to gp :( Take care Cherry x
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby mand » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:26 pm

did see the gp had a chat, he mentioned irritation in stomach may be due to, medication, irritable bowel/food intollerances or infection or gall bladder :shock: told him i only came for omeprazole to settle my tum, and ontop of that i have a viral infection, :facepalm: ...well take the tabs for two weeks, leave for two weeks off meds, if it persists, he said will refer for a scan, gall bladder wise and test for infection,,,,,,,,,, :crazy: whats it going to be...magic wand or gun to shoot me the way im feeling :sick: , and still had to drag meself into work...feeling a tad sorry for meself today
mand
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Poor you Mand, hope your tum has settled a bit and the medication helps, Gallstone probs are normally felt higher up than the tummy so :fingerscrossed: it wont be that. silly question but are you constipated as co-codamol can cause that (I cant take it very often for that reason)????? just a thought :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mand » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 am

hiya denys , nope bowel habits are normal, the pain is more to top area stomach bottom of breast bone (oopps didnt mention leftside near rib feels like a tennis ball stuck there - uncomfy, but not there all the time) and i get reflux, my tum is still bloated and feels sore and irritated but i presume it will take a few days to settle, still feeling nauseus but maybe due to viral and a stonking head ache :hit1: and everything else ache to go with it...............gawd i feel like a right old croc, i think i need sunshine, nice little hol just to recuperate like :clap: all inclusive right gang..pack your bags :crazy:................mand :lol:
mand
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:35 pm

Hope your tum settles soon Mand. :hugs: :flowers:

My bag is packed..Where you taking us....Hurry up girls :clap: :clap: :clap:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems